What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Mrs.Pthway

Mrs.pthway- Cheers, beers and blunts.........here's to finally seeing you again and a great few days off!!!!!!!

Weedninja- Thanks for the thoughts....we are slowly getting back into things...idiocy only goes so far, then paranoia takes over!!!! We are gonna start warming up the flouros here next week again.....at least we wont give a heat signature for a few weeks yet...if anything drastic and bad were to happen I think it would have already....Gotta get a cse o beer for the garbage men though...idea is someone elses but I seen the calming affect that gifts have and learned a good lesson ( thanks BB and the reptile man )

Right back atcha Mr.P. Here's to missin you!! 4 day weekend coming up!!! :woohoo:

As a side note --- I am still laughing about reptile man.....hee hee.....everytime I think about it I start laughing again!!!!!

Mr. Karma

Swagger on 1,000,000,000 those damn city kids

Swagger on 1,000,000,000 those damn city kids

Hello Folks, got to get my post up so why not with pics?
Lets get this thread back on track
Pics, Pics, and more pics
couldn't contain the sarcasm for too long
This thread used to bump, Lets go people
Power to the Tri-State
Bear thanks for keeping the torch lit bro you have kept the tri state well represented anybody from anywhere has to smile when they see your work

Simple Green- Much respect and positive vibes to you too

Grape Ape 32 Days SPLASH

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got no new pics, but lemme dig around in my albums for a few :yes:

Casey Jones

picture.php

picture.php

bubba x abusive kushaze

picture.php

picture.php

:smoweed:

U

UBER21

looking phenominal peeps as usual

Mr.Karma bro u been soooo freaking missed man im about to shed a fooking tear on some brother shit lol that Grape Ape brings back memories hehehehe

Bro Bear that pic is mouth watering mang lol for sure

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
HAHA.....hey all.

Yep, been puffin and absent from class :D

Will have a new lineup here shortly, so I'll have to live vicariously for the moment through you guys.....

Not a bad way to live given all the works of art in this thread.....:woohoo:

Peace,

Gro :joint:

Mr. Karma

Weld Thanks my man good to be back!

Uber you allready know how we do, glad to be back yeah that Grape Ape sure does bring back memories so many so that I couldnt ever let her go, I believe I have found my Purple Fix lol and especially when JoeShmoe and Slips co signed her as the One I was cool with that, remember that Burkle whoo wee

Bear You just made some real emotions stir in me aaahhhh the PA Bubba Haze truly a gem and then that Casey Jones damn I smoked it a few times true Dankness I love pics from the vault :yoinks:

W

WeldFlash420

We ain't new to this, we're true to this! Keep on keepin on MK, loking forward to following your work, again....peace and shine on.

nypotstar

checking in for ny here you know what they say better late then never lol here are some shots of nl6 and i have plenty of other crazy strains ecsd strawberry cough grape sk purp kush afgan kush sdog ssh pre 98 and more

Attachments

• Picture 305 (Large).jpg
    Picture 305 (Large).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 310 (Large).jpg
    Picture 310 (Large).jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 323 (Large).jpg
    Picture 323 (Large).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 369 (Large).jpg
    Picture 369 (Large).jpg
    112 KB · Views: 12

Red_Nine

Karma, send me a pm when you get your post count up. Been too long bro. Glad to hear your buddy liked that Gangster D. I lost her awhile back and you have no idea how much I miss her. We'll catch up soon.

U

UBER21

for sure bro she is the one purple candy and her scent was sooooooo intoxicating....lol
along with kali mist and bubba haze ahhhhhh memories

rednine sup man good to see u around as well fam

Red_Nine

Hey Uber, what up. Glad to see you're still around. I've been in and out lately, but I'll try to post more often. Trying to get my setup back on track. Lost all my moms a few months back, and I'm working on getting some dank new moms.

Mr. Karma

Got to get this post count up

Yes Sir Red trying to get post up that Gangster D was as advertised or better ..... but sad to say Silverback lost it :wallbash:

Earth to Cliff Lee would you please stop getting bashed?!?! Playoffs are just around the corner.

OG Kush 39 days

Grape Ape 39 Days

pthway4

this thread is starting to rock again!!!
good to see all us oldheadz still kicking around :D
How can this many people be on ic and no one got hit this thread for three days!!! Wake Up Tri State- Sleeping time is over..it's getting toward harvest time out there.... Say "I" if you love WWWEEEEEDDDD!!!!

Mrs.Pthway

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (love weed ---- hee hee).....

That looks absolutely yummy BB!!! Happy smokin! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts