What's new

P19 x C99 CFL micro

OrganicJ

Wow amazing grow. I loved how great the plants looked the whole time! I was wondering if you had superoots air-pots would they have been better, seeing as how nice your roots were even in 2 liters.

Can't wait for next run!

G

Guest 263194

new production by hisser, those strain will get your eyes chinese, becareful mate:p

H

hisser

@Joeski: Brotha Joe! was keeping a front seat for you ;) Glad to have you here!

@OrganicJ: Thanks mate! roots were looking good until I transplanted, after the grow finished I looked at the roots and there weren't much of a new growth in the new soil volume, I'm not sure what caused this, either I transplanted too late, or my soil sucked, later on I reused the soil, after waiting a week I got worried & started searching for the seeds, I found worms eating them from inside! so maybe there were worms already when I transplanted that ate roots.

@DTF: KeKeEkeKEeke! if only it was just that, sometimes you can't use your legs :deadhorse

Say hello to our little friend!

H

hisser

@cyber echo: Thanks bro :thank you:

@Ironeek: Respect to you too :tiphat: glad you liked it.

So all the seeds sprouted! lets call it day 1:

I'm starting to feed at 0.4 EC, I made a mix that gave that which included:

0.5ml of Canna A+B
0.5ml of Rhizotonic
0.5ml of Canna Trace Mix
all per liter
pH'ed to 6.0

in a week or so I'll start raising EC gradually and lower pH to 5.8.

G

Guest 263194

ok ever since you started in those big bottles. how are you going to manage to water those seedlings?. ya already know if you water normally - will make medium soggy. answer please.

H

hisser

@DTF: at first I water the pots then sow the seeds, after that I mist the surface couple of times per day using a spray bottle, then when they break surface I water from a bottle with my finger covering a bit of the mouth to control the flow & sprinkle around the stem. After a while it should handle strong flow without getting disturbed.

@NE_GROWER_978: aren't you forgetting something bro?

H

hisser

@DTF: today when i watered using a bottle i didn't have to cover it, went fine! I always go for 15-20% runoff

G

Guest 263194

great hisser kekeke good luck mang i am always on your-side will be waiting the next update!

H

hisser

Week 1

Week 1

lol, I'll be updating once a week as usual, today they're 1 week old:

H

hisser

@DTF: Cheers bro :tiphat:

forgot to mention, couple of days ago I added 2 fans, one near intake and one mounted on door to keep temps on check:

Also roots already hit the bottom, and I'm seeing trichoderma spores: