What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P19 x C99 CFL micro

H

hisser

Week 1 & 0

Week 1 & 0

The first 6 seedlings are 1 week old now, and the 4 seeds I added later all sprouted today.

:grouphug::

Week 1:

Week 0:

Been giving tiny amounts of Rhizotonic, SuperThrive and Carob molasses, maybe this week I'll give a bit of fish emulsion too...

peas! :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good HISSER! getting big fast. wait till you get the ripe pineapple smell that will fill the room. I know that p19 shows sex @ internode 4-5 and the smell will soon follow so i cant wait to see em in BLOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

H

hisser

Replaced the 120w CFL on the right with 2x 65w osrams like the ones on the left.

total is 365w.

Started giving fish emulsion.

trichogg

Yeah @ rusty420..
People forget how to come from bean, I'm on for tha ride.

That's where I'm at now.. I'm Poppin beans from my last cycle. All tha females in tha stable were pollinated early on with a Nor Cal Purp or Platinum Bubba & I still got nice heads
These are my beans to play with & I know there's some keeper Ladyz in this batch.

I love to see Cfl'z pump out some nice stash. By the way, that flower lookin Cfl is Badazz... Seemz like you would get nice coverage...

Keep Ya Thumbz In Tha Greenz,

Trich.

H

hisser

@DTF, doing good so far :dance013: will update pics when they are another week older

@trichogg, you're welcome mate :tiphat: love that CFL too, sadly its only 105w :(

here's a picture of Andyo's P19 mom, its the one in the front with 2 colas:

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Andyo holdin shit down as always! but they are for sure some nice girls and something that each and ever person needs to smoke..... with a selected few to grow it ;) you getting that raw pineapple smell yet? and check for signs of sex at internode 4! btw wtf is our pic update :p

H

hisser

Week 2 & 1

Week 2 & 1

Stacking paper cups was a bad idea :( 2 days ago I noticed they started to get droopy, so I took a closer look and found some white stuff growing between the edges where the cups stack, So I had to transplant them all, hopefully they'll get better :(

I used 4x 2 gallon grow bags & 6x 2Liter water bottles

here are teh pix!

:grouphug::

Week 2:

Week 1:

H

hisser

@NE_GROWER_978: they started smelling but its not pineapple, kinda smells a bit like garlic @_@

@DTF: good to hear :dance013:

@Sam the Caveman: can't wait too! welcome aboard mate :tiphat:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Those are gonna be bushy for sure hiss.
2 weeks in and such a nice branching already.
Good luck with the flowering :tiphat:

H

hisser

@Kiwi Star: ROFL! only if you knew how unreal they were ;)

@g0vnaa: Thanks bro, I just did some LST on the older ones, should help them go crazy :artist:

:tiphat: