What's new

P19 x C99 CFL micro

Joeski

Anymore updates Brother Hissler? these beauties surely must be finished soon! I bet your looking forward to a green christmas!..

H

hisser

They're 68 days info flower today, so I'll take pics when they're 70 days old, it looks like they still need 1 more week, just in time for xmas ;D

H

hisser

Week 14 (70 days of 12/12)

Week 14 (70 days of 12/12)

Week 14:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Joeski

beautiful specimens mate that smoke is going to be fantastic!>.. hey did you end up keeping that male n polinating any of these bitches? looking forward to a green christmas i bet!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
damn bro, those buds are looking killer!!
those cfls are doing work for you!
are those pics all p19xc99 or are there a few other strains in there too, some of those looked way different than the other.
Im going back thru the thread now, might have to copy your setup so i can get some results like you!

H

hisser

Thanks joe, no I didn't keep the male, he didn't flower fast enough so I got rid of him, I'll get another chance to make F3 for sure so not a big deal.

How long you think they still need? I'm hoping for a week max.

H

hisser

Hey soursmoker, sorry didn't see your reply the forum has been acting messy lately, anyway I wouldn't copy my own cab since it has some issues, the ventilation has to be more powerful and lights need to be more reflective + adjustable in height, also I regret using 1.5-2 liter pots I should've went for 8 liters instead and around 3-4 plants. best of luck

H

hisser

its easier to manage, been like solving a puzzle every time I wanted to rearrange the pots around and refit them. and you'll probably get the same yield or more.