What's new

OZ's Blue Meanies

Craven_au

I Found the Mushrooms on a drive into the bush (Yarra Ranges National Park) Victoria.

I was told by friends that they were blue meanies but i'm not to shore what do u guys think?

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
they are not blue meanies............... do a little research brother b4 you end up in hospital or worse with no more liver....

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
i've been told that these are blue meanies, but i think they're gold tops.

attachment.php

edit: Psilocybe Subaeruginosa (Wavy-capped variety) is what i think they are. off the shroomery website i posted below

23894.jpg

friend polished off 20 of them in 2 sittings and loved it! they're not the most potent ones out there as it took a good 5-7 to get the ball rolling with him but made him feel amazing when he took them the first time, 4 then 3 and then 3 again over about 4 hrs. then 7 then 3 over 3 hrs the second time which fucked him up (in a good way).

definitely do your research on the net man there're so many good sites talking about how to work out what's what and classify them etc as you do have to be careful because you can die if you eat too much of the wrong thing. i'd say do a spore print to be sure.. put the top of the mushroom on paper face down and put a cup or bowl over it for 30 mins, if the spores that fall out are obviously purple or blue then you're ok, if they're anything else DON"T TOUCH THEM. anyway best of luck mate :D look in any pine forests near you as they LOVE LOVE LOVE pine needles. mate of mine found 1500 in a single day and gave me those ones above. all the best mate

here's a really good book online you can download. i've read it several times.

magic mushrooms of australia and newzealand

here's a really good site too
shroomery

shroomyshroom

Veteran
i've been told that these are blue meanies, but i think they're gold tops.

attachment.php

edit: Psilocybe Subaeruginosa (Wavy-capped variety) is what i think they are. off the shroomery website i posted below

23894.jpg

friend polished off 20 of them in 2 sittings and loved it! they're not the most potent ones out there as it took a good 5-7 to get the ball rolling with him but made him feel amazing when he took them the first time, 4 then 3 and then 3 again over about 4 hrs. then 7 then 3 over 3 hrs the second time which fucked him up (in a good way).

definitely do your research on the net man there're so many good sites talking about how to work out what's what and classify them etc as you do have to be careful because you can die if you eat too much of the wrong thing. i'd say do a spore print to be sure.. put the top of the mushroom on paper face down and put a cup or bowl over it for 30 mins, if the spores that fall out are obviously purple or blue then you're ok, if they're anything else DON"T TOUCH THEM. anyway best of luck mate :D look in any pine forests near you as they LOVE LOVE LOVE pine needles. mate of mine found 1500 in a single day and gave me those ones above. all the best mate

here's a really good book online you can download. i've read it several times.

magic mushrooms of australia and newzealand

here's a really good site too
shroomery

you correct they are deff gold tops (my personal fave are found under pine trees and not in pine bark)

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/magic_mushrooms_aunz/images/copelandia_cyanescens4_sm.jpg these are blue menies

Tweexican

I Found the Mushrooms on a drive into the bush (Yarra Ranges National Park) Victoria.

I was told by friends that they were blue meanies but i'm not to shore what do u guys think?

With Psilocybe Cubensis, you have to remember that a cube is a cube is a cube is a cube.

Whether you call them 'blue meanies", "star gazers", "skull fuck thrusters"... whatever...

Most cubensis mushrooms have a local "strain" that has already been identified, and propagated in a given area. Most "cubes" are named after where they are located (Burma, Aussie, Brazil, Florida <F+> )

Your friends who randomly called them "blue meanies" are talking out of their asses.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
With Psilocybe Cubensis, you have to remember that a cube is a cube is a cube is a cube.

Whether you call them 'blue meanies", "star gazers", "skull fuck thrusters"... whatever...

Most cubensis mushrooms have a local "strain" that has already been identified, and propagated in a given area. Most "cubes" are named after where they are located (Burma, Aussie, Brazil, Florida <F+> )

Your friends who randomly called them "blue meanies" are talking out of their asses.

The man knows his shit :D

Tweexican

I just hate misinformation. Try selling shrooms to a kid who only wants caps? Fucking ridiculous.

you tell him, "dude, there's an evenly amount of psilocybin distributed evenly throuhgout the mushroom, not just in the caps."

he replies, "ya, but how much for just the caps?"

at that point, you walk away.