What's new

ozone ionizers uvc lights for mold or bugs?

smog

nice post.... i had to return the aquashield it was over a year old, the shop puts there price over the exp date it had black sedament could be ok but i did get bad calmag twice if it looks a orange milky color or has sedament its bad and will cause sick plants. everything at my 3 shops in my area is always to old but the prob is they dont have ac they have fans on and ruin all there qrganics what a shame. keep calmag in the fridge. got some bonide sulfer powder to try out i hope it wont kill the roots or plants.

smog

anyone else know what this mold is ill know if the sulfer works tommaro.Also anyone have experiance with the rooters? do they turn white for you. the ones with out the bad mold yet have white on the rapid rooters also.

smog

also the sulfer has no ppm or ph but i want to learn more on useing it in the soil. i hope it wont make the herb harsh. i know sulfer soap worked well for athletes foot and acne it stays in the skin for awhile

smog

the sulpher appears to not work so far, this must be super mold. any feedback plz? i cant find anything on useing sulfer like this. will it kill the plants to add more or mix with neem i have sum new zerotollerance also but its a oil too