What's new

Ozium

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Anyone else use this? I've been using it for years... it saved me from getting arrested once years ago.

Anyone wanting the giant cans (14.5 oz) you can get them at Bigger walgreens right now for 5.00 off. Total price is 4.99. Cheaper than the medium sized at walmart.

Its weird in that it doesn't cover up smells... it litterally eliminates them. Leaves the house or car smelling like a clean doctors office.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
used it in the car for a while. alot better than black ice, and its better than blunt power cause its not made specifically for weed

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Yeah i love the shit, saved my ass many of times when i was a kid.. havent touhed the stuff in years tho lol..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah the regular blue & white cans are best for covering weed odors,
the orange scented Ozium (orange/white cans) isn't nearly as potent
as the antiseptic hospital odor of the original product.......

i know you guys have tried the natural spray comes in a white bottle and is basically made of citrus has a picture of an orange on the front.. that shit works wonders..ozium is the shit too

REZDOG

Veteran
Police are trained to smell Ozium in drug interdiction stops.
OZIUM brand.
Ya' don't think that your car "smelling like a hospital waiting room" isn't a bit,um,errr....odd?
Well,it is.
That isn't to say it won't work,but I wouldn't count on it,is all.
I can tell you that when smoking Chemdog,SFV OGK,or many others, in a vehicle,you had best make sure that nobody is behind you,that shit smells from a half a mile back.
With cel phones everywhere these days,all it takes is one righteously-irked,neo-con do-gooder with a face-load of kind bud waft,and it's shit-storm time-no matter where in the world you live.

Ch-ch-ch-Cheers!

If you're going to insist on smoking in the car I recommend the "New Car Smell" version that Ozium makes as it is quite accurate. Instead of the car having the odd "hospital antiseptic" smell it'll smell like you just bought it which would be less likely to raise a red flag.

I used it a bunch when I was younger. Now that I'm an old fart with a lot more shit to lose by blunt riding I just stay in my warm and cozy basement where its nice and safe. :D

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ozium and ozone in high concentrations in the air causes free radicals in the lungs. That means cancer. use it sparingly and leave the room. It works to say the least.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Police are trained to smell Ozium in drug interdiction stops.
OZIUM brand.
Ya' don't think that your car "smelling like a hospital waiting room" isn't a bit,um,errr....odd?
Well,it is.
That isn't to say it won't work,but I wouldn't count on it,is all.
I can tell you that when smoking Chemdog,SFV OGK,or many others, in a vehicle,you had best make sure that nobody is behind you,that shit smells from a half a mile back.
With cel phones everywhere these days,all it takes is one righteously-irked,neo-con do-gooder with a face-load of kind bud waft,and it's shit-storm time-no matter where in the world you live.

Ch-ch-ch-Cheers!

I was smoking a blunt of kush riding down the road, and our friends were behind us with the ac on, and they called us and asked us if we were smoking cause they smelled it. Thats with their windows up haha.

At first she thought her brother lit up in the car.

like i mentioned earlier.its called citrus magic. all natural non aerosol. this stuff works miracles. whats a cop gonna say. why does your car smell like oranges?

Kizzattack

I've used a spray called Orange Chronic many times. It's extremely overpriced, but a great spray product that will clear a car of the smell of weed smoke in literally one spray (maybe two, depending on how quickly you need the smell eliminated). The can I had was about 4 inches tall and would get about 600 sprays, so it's small and lasts for ages. Highly recommended, and I think it's cheaper in the USA.

Just made me remember my ole highschool days. When me and my buddies would get ready to take a ride and smoke we'd load up in the (one of my friends moms old) minivan and stop at the store buy 8 or 10 oranges. Hit the backroads smoke out a few J's and then pass the oranges around, peel them with our hands and eat. Wonderful idea; would have the whole van smelling of fresh oranges and we all had a nice refreshing snack. lol it became a ritual it worked so well. At the time I thought I was ingenious for comming up with the idea lol. Not so impressive now but still was hell of a lot of fun.
oh and ozium does work great

i keep a small bottle in my car and a big bottle in the house, also i have used the ona spray can which i didnt like to much but another one i liked alot was this stuff that uses orange extract which is some really strong stuff everything smells like oranges after.