What's new

Overwatering? Again?!?!??!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
So, I just transplanted a bunch of clones and for the most part they are all doing great. I made my mix a 60/40 coco/perlite this time. Suddenly the back tray has a few plants doing this....

you're doing the same thing again. the roots aren't established enough for all that water. just let the pots dry out ALL the way on these before watering again. or else they're gonna continue to wither and die.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Which gives way to this, mind you this is only on say 6 out of 40 clones. I transplanted some to RW blocks just to see if that changed anything (plus i needed to get rid of the blocks)

Do not let them 34 clones dry out, they look like they need water right now actually. On those 6 sick ones cut your nute strength back more and only lightly water them every other day, don't soak them in it. IMO

merkaba

Yeah I mean, before we transplanted we just barely watered them. That was a week ago, I'm lowering the temp too - see how that does.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
When I get clones like those 6 I use a 5 ml dropper and squirt only 10ml of light nute around the stalk every other day just to keep it moist but not soaked to encourage roots to grow. Sometimes it works some times it doesn't.

Latest posts

Latest posts