What's new

Overgrow,Yummy Bud, How Myths begin.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
they called him and tried to convince him to a night out in vegas lol... dunno if it was true or not though.

roTF37B.gif

some one found him through photobucket

Yummy was hilarious. People would get so worked up about his questions. Hahaha

Does anyone remember Masamaso?
His tales of the islands were legendary!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember right before OG went down, some dudes managed to trace his ip or something like that, and found out where he lived and even his phone number, then when the Yums re-appeared on ic, they called him and tried to convince him to a night out in vegas lol... dunno if it was true or not though.

sure, then his next thread would've been:

"I met this hooker in Las Vegas, I think she likes me.......

should I call her again???"

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Yummybud was the Pee-Wee Herman of Icmag. It was all an act to get attention through intentional shaming of himself, just like PW.

We are a culture if criminals, for the most part. Sure a good many are medical, but that was never really legal. The government just held their nose and let is happen because of the sheer numbers of those that wanted it. PW or Yum would not function in that environment, and indeed he was tossed off of the sight.

Overgrow is a ghost, the late husband of your wife. It will be remembered for all the good it did, although I am sure we all remember a rascal or two that was a key figure at the time.

igrowone

Veteran
just a stoner thought, what if yummy's account was unbanned? just for the sake of argument
wouldn't that be a resurrection of sorts? a second coming?
and perhaps a sign of the end of the world

Floridian

Veteran
One of a kind maybe,but IMO not the kind that should have garnered so much attention and misguided cultish following.He was some kind of social emotional liberal sucking up every bit of advice for his pathetic existence and probably laughing at anyone that would take him seriously.I know..I'm just a hater.He was entertaining to the seriously bored I reckon,and I know who he is so I'm just as big a dumfuck.But an ongoing seemingly everlasting thread about the guy?I want my money back

shithawk420

Veteran
the only nice thing i got to say about yummy is that his trolling was legendary.he commited at least 10 years of his bogus threads.that is truly someone with no life.actually towards the end i think multiple people were trolling with the same account.i could tell subtle differences in the dialog i think. but yeah fuck yummy.wasting good peoples time.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oddly enough the most entertaining thing about each new thread that he'd post was the rush of members hoping to be the first to post in the newest thread. The call of many would suddenly appear, "First!" but as Connor McCloud would say: "There can be only one!"

Also, Yummybud was usually accounting for 25-30% of the posts in any of his threads.......

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Ah, reminiscing about OG... It brings back memories of the good old days when the OG community thrived. It's heartwarming to know that even after all these years, some old hands are still around, posting or lurking around like myself.

Chime in if you're out there.

Knowledge was shared in OG, and new growers were spoon-fed with valuable information. It's sad to think it's no longer around, but it's nice that Gypsy offered a new home to many OG members who became refugees.

Those were the days between 2004-2006 when many OG'ers found a safe place and a new home to call their own. It's a shame that things had to change, but we'll always have the memories of OG and the community that made it so special.

I Love ICmag

overgrow.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts