What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Tazz BBBBBWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That guy was freakin NUTS!!! He had some great rambling posts....

ograskal

Veteran
Bacchus said:
Tazz BBBBBWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That guy was freakin NUTS!!! He had some great rambling posts....

LOL.....Remember that dude Bacchus......He was Kool as Fukk but His posts were very hard to comprehend...Thats was one Rambling Mofo there...LOL..~ogr

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's not forget to mention LONESTAR. Raskal, you mentioned Tazz' writing was hard to comprehend, and that reminded me of my friend, LONESTAR, the Resin Monk. hehehe Talk about hard to understand! But what he had to say was usually loaded with great tidbits of knowledge. He sent me some of his buds a few times, and the first time was an eye opener for me. Great smoke, great guy. I wish him the best.

organic1

Hey Bacchus, CC....

Man, lonestar was/is an original! He had a language all his own!

As generous a grower as there is....

Anybody remember nuniabiz? That guy had lonestar beat! :laughing:

Great guy, haven't seen him around in a while...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
howdy growtech i remember you. i hope all is well with you sir. i always found your threads full of great info :D

S

Space Ghost

It's great to see so many old "faces" around! I just realized the word faces is one letter away from feces... Not that has anything to do with anything but whatever.

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
billy_big_bud! said:
remember lothar? that dude was the man. loved his eddy avatars......

didn't he marry missmess, or is that someone else i am thinking of? I am fairly certain it was them that met on OG and moved across the country to be with eachother... but ya, he was like a dad i never had, and gave me lots of advice on LIFE and such, as I was like 16 back then :), in other news, i been growing pot for nearly 10 years :)

Just so everyone knows, the other "half" of our family is over at planetganja... i dont understand it, there was not many members total on the site, the vibe seemed good and clean, but i wish we all would of came to the same place... I didn't have ANY idea about thatsite, till i goggled FIM technique, looking for a picture to show my friend, and found a thread there mentioned ICmag...

I was also thinking the other day, without OG, i dont think ICMAG and Gypsy's business would of did half as good as it's done today... what does everyone else think about this?

I really miss our GrowFaq's w/pics lately.... it really helped those of us out with horrible memory problems :)

edit: i think it was legion or something else i was thinking about, now that i think about it.

Last edited:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Jinxie checking in, it was like an out of control party with no parents, I loved it.

This site has made me a better grower though, alot more cutting through the bullshit here IMO and less kids more growers.
I never laugh here like I did on OG, it had entertainment value this site does not.
The site went down a week after I finally got a karma bar, man I was a karma whore.

I liked the hydro forum, it was off the hook as well as the hash forum,not a strength on this site oh and my OG gallery, which I'll proptly delete with my account in the offf chance it comes back online.

I'll "smokemanybowlsandwait"

Suby

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
Suby said:
Jinxie checking in, it was like an out of control party with no parents, I loved it.

This site has made me a better grower though, alot more cutting through the bullshit here IMO and less kids more growers.
I never laugh here like I did on OG, it had entertainment value this site does not.
The site went down a week after I finally got a karma bar, man I was a karma whore.

I liked the hydro forum, it was off the hook as well as the hash forum,not a strength on this site oh and my OG gallery, which I'll proptly delete with my account in the offf chance it comes back online.

I'll "smokemanybowlsandwait"

Suby

you hit the nail on the head. theres solid info here and the crap level is very low, who the hell wants a flame war when youre tryin to share grow info, but there i was LMAO all the time, there were some crazy people :rasta: it may sound nuts but in a way i miss even the yummybud pile-ons

edit: hell i think yummybud enjoyed the yummybud pile-ons!

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i remeber one thread where some young newb was frustrated with his first tries and some senior mentor comes in and says ah dont feel too bad let me show you a few other peoples attempts, then a big string of hilariously bad grow attempts, the newb posts back gee thanks soandso now i dont feel so bad LOL it was like watchin the wizard of oz :D

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
suby dropped by the cooking threads briefly and noticed all your contributions, great stuff. i remember cruisin over the cooking thread on og, they had the best vibe of any net forum threads i have ever seen, everybody wantin to share their faves from full-out dinners to munchies and quick cheap stuff it was great.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
damn!!!! lets not let this thread die. i know there are more ogers out there that havent checked in yet. come on and swing through.......

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
its such a shame. its not bad enough that they shut it down but we should at least be able to go back and read old threads. i know there is a few links to og salvages like ticks soggin box and such. how did they get that? i remember starting a thread on if og would be there forever as i honestly thought it would. damn you government....

cropmanagement

HEy everyone i was on OG since 03 as cropmanagement. I remember the first wake and bake with phatdaddynugzyo...Og definately got me started growing