What's new

Overgrow Australia 2013

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
You just can't beat that big ol mega million zillion watter metal halide in the sky to pump out the trichromes and heavenly odours on the plants we love so much ;)
:plant grow:

ozzieAI

Veteran
don't you mean

You just can't beat that big ol FREE mega million zillion watter metal halide in the sky to pump out the trichromes and heavenly odours on the plants we love so much

you are welcome...

mwz

Veteran
I can't wait to buy my own place, then I'm going to move to doing outdoors grows. I love the idea of free solar energy :D I'm going to deck the back yard out in fast growing shrubs for cover, then I'm going to grow weed in a pumpkin patch. I want to train the plants to be low to the ground and horizontal, hidden by pumpkins :D

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
and they say the outdoor never looks as good ,
be hard to tell the difference there perse,
no one would know they were outdoor unless you said ...

Rumblefish

@ Persephone..Hey mate those plant look nice,I like growing in pots for that same reason,being able to put them away during bad weather also being able to force late flowering variety's that I wouldn't otherwise be able to grow is a major bonus ! I remembered ages ago seeing a thread by a member called Crazy Composer talking about hybrid technique's involving Hydro/Organic feeding,I couldn't locate that thread and PM'd CC to see if he could direct me to it and he replied with a basic outline of what he was talking about ,this is what he had to say!
I use pure coco coir... My organic hybrid nutrition regimen is simple: my main nutrient is Botanicare's Grow and Bloom. And once a week I feed with a fish and seaweed product. The fish and seaweed work miracles in the coco... The benefits are:

1: the roots THRIVE on the fish.
2: the product takes on an awesome organic flavor and burns better
3: the fish and seaweed slowly release their nutrient, which keeps the plants properly, consistently and evenly fed.

The slow release of the organic nutrient is key to this system. Feeding with non organic nutrients means the nutrient levels are highest when you feed the plants, and begin to fall, and will continue to fall until the next feeding... The addition of the fish and seaweed nutrient keeps the plant supplied with a full ( although slight ) regimen of food in between your non organic feedings. This makes for less of a nutritional roller-coaster ride for your ladies.

Do a little research on the fish ferts... There are some less desirable versions out there. You probably can't get the brand I use, Neptune's Harvest... But if you can, that is the brand I would choose.

:) cc
its pretty strait forward and worked a treat last summer when I tried it and I got that smell and taste that elude me when I tried straight hydro ferts ,I also got excellent yields from what I considered to be rather piss poor yielder's: (Haze x's) I thought this might be of interest Cheers Rf

N

noyd666

some unknown ozy cross girl that dropped in:),hope she's kind to me.:huggg:
photo taken under =GAVITA 600 bright as, but a hell of a lot better as in yellow glare.same old camera, same lousy photographer,lol.

ozzieAI

Veteran
looking good guys...

perse...look at all that frost
i have done outside hydro in the early days...man we got some outta control plants...

N

noyd666

:peek::tumbleweed: lol thats' what I like to see with my sore old eyes lol nice. yes gavita tops mate, flat out growth while your watching:) pro 1000 needed some more height unless remote. lovely machine. best with yours looks a bit like =up yours lol:tiphat:

ozzieAI

Veteran
less than a week to chop...

less than a week to chop...

here she is in all her glory...
picture.php

buds are starting to add on the weight...
picture.php

picture.php

still shiny...
picture.php

she yellowed up a bit more than usual since i dropped back my amendments now that i add neem cake...will boost it slightly for the next girl who is vegging along nicely...