What's new

Overgrow Australia 2013

ozzieAI

Veteran
thanks P...

what you see of the newbies is just that...the grass cleared to allow more air flow but i doubt it will have much affect as the RH is constantly high and the rain keeps the buds wet as there is little sun to dry them...

ozzieAI

Veteran
grow room guardian...one of a few regulars around the warm air outlet...
picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
carpet python...about 1.8 - 2m long...2nd snake interaction this weekend and third for the week...

N

noyd666

they look better every morning veg all day -night =under one single floro, two 60watt house globes for heat. big one in coco, two r/h pots in organic.:biggrin:=trouble with organic there's nothing much to do, hardly any water.

Last edited:

ozzieAI

Veteran
cheers SS...never have a rat problem indoors, but i do have issues with rats outdoors when it dries out and have to set traps in each of my pots...they can ring bark a plant overnight

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know its happened to a couple prized plants of mine indoors but thankfully never been an issue outside. The ones indoors had their stems gooped to catch spider mites and fungus gnats. Worked a treat on the mites...

ozzieAI

Veteran
weekly update

weekly update

it's that time again folks...
week 6 bud shot
picture.php

close up
picture.php

week 6 group shot
picture.php

and the newbies at week 3...
picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
funny how you guys outdoor season is coming to an end and mine is just starting to fire up...

nice one BW

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Beautiful plants Bushweed mate :gday:
Love those old school long flowering sativas :D
:joint: