What's new

Overgrow Arthritis

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I'm watching if that's ok arthritis_sucks. The gear from the the Maj' looks killer. Clean and green in here.

Welcome, dont mind at all bro.

Here is the Led unit that shall sit around for a lil bit untill my situation changes here. SECURITY BREACH THREAT!!!! Cant go into it more but I had to chop an clean-up everything. Seems like my Arthritis will overgrow me.

Thanks everyone who peeked in an all the kind words.......to be continued........

señorsloth

Veteran
lol with this economy he may never move out...im 28 and i'm the only one of my high school friends with my own place...the rest of em live with their parents...oddly enough most of them don't even smoke pot...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
lol with this economy he may never move out...im 28 and i'm the only one of my high school friends with my own place...the rest of em live with their parents...oddly enough most of them don't even smoke pot...

Lol, you say that like he has an option. Its either, he has a job an moves out on his own or he goes off to college on his dime. Shit, he can go live with his grandma in her big ass house for all I care. He's been told this since he started high school so he knows the rules. Its how I grew up an was taught you get an education an support yourself and if ya get in a bind your family is there to help when its the last resort if ya cant get urself outta a situation.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
As the smoke clears, the show must go on!

As the smoke clears, the show must go on!

Well my icmag peoples, after sadly killin everything off an cleanin house, the smoke has cleared an things are safe again. I would rather loose plants than loose my freedom.

Gotta change things up a bit. Building a 4x4x7 tent outta IR Block film and 2x2 furring strips of wood. Lighting will be my new Advanced Led Extreme flower 180w unit. This will be put into a walk-in closet to keep the grow as stealth as possiible.

Genetics will be cuts That I will devulge once they are in my hands. Update next weekend on the genetics. I will also be popping the same work from Maj. as the beginning an throwin then in 4 weeks after the cuts go into flower to create a staggered/perpetual grow.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
gettin there, just got up the frame an now time to build the door. Next will be the walls made of IR Block, I bought this stuff before I moved to this state an its just been sittin collectin dust. I'll be back tonight with finished pics.

sorry about the sideways pic, couldnt flip it.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
This grow I will be dusting off my Ebb & Gro buckets an using my silica rocks, there just such a pain to clean. Im going with ye ole faithfull Canna Aqua since its ph stays pretty stable an will allow me to leave town an do more snowboard trips this year. Gonna be nice not having to use Protek silica this round. Got all the framing done on the new build along with the door an a lil IR Block is up but a couple walls. Should be done by tonight I hope, I will try to get some pics up when the light,filter, silencer an fan is put up too.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
And the new room.......

And the new room.......

Here it is, my new 4x4 Led room.

Next set of pics will be with the Ebb & Gro after I clean the rocks an get the new feed an return lines.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's a very nice 4x4 LED room you've setup. That 180w LED is super bright. I can't wait to see how this turns out for you.

-Funk

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
That's a very nice 4x4 LED room you've setup. That 180w LED is super bright. I can't wait to see how this turns out for you.

-Funk

No fakin the funk here, gonna have some stinky ladies under the purple pretty soon. Glad to have ya bro, stay tuned for the magic.

kin_dawg

Looking freshh brother, looks like a tanning booth in ther:smoke:
I'm keen to see these silica rocks do things, how often do you ebb the gro?:D
Can I ask, how do you go about cleaning them and how long do they last?
I got a bag of prilled DE myself, use it as a soil mix ingredient, was using as a top dress to combat gnats until I found out this particular type isn't really effective at all at shredding bugs.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Looking freshh brother, looks like a tanning booth in ther:smoke:
I'm keen to see these silica rocks do things, how often do you ebb the gro?:D
Can I ask, how do you go about cleaning them and how long do they last?
I got a bag of prilled DE myself, use it as a soil mix ingredient, was using as a top dress to combat gnats until I found out this particular type isn't really effective at all at shredding bugs.

With Hygromite rocks I hand water for the first week, along with a foliar of rhizotonic to start a good root system since I start with clones straight into the buckets. I hand water every 3 hours with homemade panda film discs covering the tops of the buckets after watering to keep them from gettin too dry, it also does its flood thing every 3 hours too.

Cleaning is easy, I lay out the rocks on the garage floor an let them dry out for a day then take a hair dryer and blow away the roots while movin the rocks a little with my hands to get all the roots. I then use a rubbermaid bucket with 1/4 inch chickenwire to give them a final wash an there done an ready. Gonna get to the cleaning today.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Poppin dem beans...

Poppin dem beans...

Dug out the ebb & gro, an popped some beans. Soakin some Fractal Genetics/Strawberry Diesel F3's, Maj.Pothead's/Bubba Ho Tep & Green Dragon. Tick tock goes the bean clock.....wheres my hot tub time machine?:dance013:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
will be interesting. love to see my fams genetics growing out all over. makes me happy.. cheers to a great harvest.

on a side note i am totally gonna buy an ebb and flood bucket system. been a plan for a while now... just to easy

Latest posts

Latest posts