What's new

Over 300 Federal Agents Raid Humboldt! a City! WTF?

J

James-Bong

Everyone knew this was coming, i hope they had the sense to scrap the grows and save some mothers od's :joint:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
You understand that Humboldt is considered our weed capital of USA? Pretty much this is a paradise of people who live in a harmonies environment, and a lot of them grow marijuana.... This is where some very very great genetics that are now being breed, that some of you are growing, came from.... This is no small town in Kansas.. but a lovely town in California.... full of some of the best herb ever......

Im still in shock and have goose bumps.. i have to try to sleep and hope my brothers and sisters are doing ok......

FTF
(Fuck The Feds)

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn! Looks like the outdoor didnt have any flowers on it though so that should help their case. Cant be mad at the cops though cause that is the game us growers play with them. They are the cat and we are the mouse.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
dont for get to spread a box of roofing nails up and down the roads ,the dont have that many spare tires

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Damn! Looks like the outdoor didnt have any flowers on it though so that should help their case. Cant be mad at the cops though cause that is the game us growers play with them. They are the cat and we are the mouse.
if so can i call a time out..cause they aint playing fair...peace az

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Another update from another website

Another update from another website

Feds: Real

There’s a whole bunch of tight-lipped people at the Fortuna River Lodge right now. They’ve got satellite trucks. (Check the web cam River Lodge Webcam ) John Matthews of KHUM went down to try to get people to talk this afternoon; he was unsuccessful. But they did check his ID.

Supervisor Johanna Rodoni tells the Journal that Sheriff Gary Philp told her that the people at the River Lodge were federal agents, and it was definitely not a convention. (Last week, personnel from the Convention & Visitors Bureau said they knew nothing about any convention coming to town this week.)

Rodoni says Philp told her that all would likely be revealed soon.

There’s three police vehicles from Siskiyou County in the parking lot of the Red Lion, along with some large trucks.

The front desk at the River Lodge gives out an FBI number to reporters seeking more information.

Is it drug busts? Immigration?

UPDATE: The DEA has denied, again and in no uncertain terms, that any sort of mass drug bust is planned for Humboldt, according to a story in tomorrow’s Arcata Eye. But the phone number given out at the River Lodge was for the FBI, not the DEA.

A lot of known unknowns right now. It might not be weed-related at all. Or maybe it is. Or maybe it’s completely innocuous, whatever it is — a conference or training or what have you. Though that seems less likely by the moment.

UPDATE: Why FBI? The DEA is drugs and ICE is immigration. The DEA has strongly denied any big drug busts are coming down. Does the FBI do marijuana raids? Doesn’t seem plausible, unless they were trying to make some other kind of case — corruption, racketeering.

The FBI and ICE do sometimes work together, though, if there’s criminal cases to be made. And as the Times-Standard reported earlier this month, the recent layoffs at the bulb farm were the beginning of an investigation, not the end of one. The point will be expanded upon in this week’s North Coast Journal cover story.

Go ahead and file this update under “wild speculation,” or “something to think about.”

---my 2cents

G

Give away seeds , give away cuts, tell smokers how to grow and lets fuck these bastards right back.I live in Mass and every Sept they come with six choppers and swarm my towns and don't get shit but they make you want to grab your rifle and bang a few back, ya know?Those dick heads have hovered over my growrooms 10 times since 9/11 because I live near a military base.No one wants to go to jail but hey fuk 'em.Chaco. :joint: :joint:

devilgoob

Veteran
im tired of people saying they want pot legalized. Its not happening right now and will continue to be illegal. Until that time a person shouldnt produce a massive growop for a patients meds, there are prescriptions for that, not saying marijuana doesnt do its part, but if a person is willing to grow large amounts using lots of eletricity or if they grow medical then they are taking a clear and simple risk.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
devilgoob said:
im tired of people saying they want pot legalized. Its not happening right now and will continue to be illegal. Until that time a person shouldnt produce a massive growop for a patients meds, there are prescriptions for that, not saying marijuana doesnt do its part, but if a person is willing to grow large amounts using lots of eletricity or if they grow medical then they are taking a clear and simple risk.

Unfortunately energy is very expensive in California. a 3000 watt operation can easily cost you 1000 a month.

Humboldt allows 99 plants, and or 10 x 10 area to grow in... but a few weeks ago sb420 was thrown out of court. Leaving california in awe about what the hell we should go by in count limits.. Leaving things in even the more unknown......

Edit:
Here is a link if you would like to read about the courts actions and what they mean or dont mean.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=91698

Last edited:
U

ureapwhatusow

"rumor" has it the FBI raids are targeting "mexican mafia" thats why its FBI not DEA

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
fbi, irs, postal service; lookin for tax evasion, misuse of postal system; maybe they could bring rico charges against the "single group" theyre lookin for. sounds like theyre tryin to use everything *except* big dea bust. i heard residents in the area were complainin before is there troube with the civvies vs growers there?

P

pimpjuice

Oh you can bet they will be using rico charges. The FBI spokesman said in newspaper press release they had 450 give or take working this, also said it has nothing to do with mexican grows. It will be interesting to hear (if we ever do) how many plants they actually get. Must be shit loads of assets to seize with all those dudes.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
this is a big fucking slap in the face to the advocates and users of medical marijuana in california. it is the big "fuck you" from the federal gummint. if they nail these guys on rico in violation of federal law, irs etc. they are toast.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
cali needs a judge with a backbone and a hardon for the feds,stand up for the people who elected them ,its time for more voting out those who are dead weight,time for new ,younger people ,in muskogge okla a 19 year old became mayor ,its time people start running for office

Latest posts

Latest posts