What's new

OUTSIDER ART

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I haven't heard Overkill for at least a decade and probably a lot longer. Wow

Does the whizz quiz mean you got the j-o-b?

DAT

Thank you :tiphat:
my electicity bill was 500 buckeroos:laughing:
(bimonthly)
so im movin all my veggerz into the flower tent.
Im going to begin a series of MONSTER drawings so im going to attempt to work CHUCKY and the Wolfman into the one I have going on now. My husband wants the wolfman one for a tattoo.:biggrin:

Attachments

• winter garden Dec 2014 014.jpg
    winter garden Dec 2014 014.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 25
  • winter garden Dec 2014 001.jpg
    winter garden Dec 2014 001.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 36

fulltimehuman

YES! YES! I got the job!!
WEEZER SUCKED!lol

My fave Weezer story, IGGY POP at a festival in spain or whatever had to come on after Weezer and he comes on stage just pissed and asks the audience if they liked Weezer and they cheer and he goes 'well fuck you then!' and walks off the stage. Said he wouldn't play for a crowd that thought Weezer was a good band. IGGY IS GOD, as are we all.
:ying:

fulltimehuman

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58162&pictureid=1360750&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] Thank you :tiphat:
my electicity bill was 500 buckeroos:laughing:
(bimonthly)
so im movin all my veggerz into the flower tent.
Im going to begin a series of MONSTER drawings so im going to attempt to work CHUCKY and the Wolfman into the one I have going on now. My husband wants the wolfman one for a tattoo.:biggrin:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58162&pictureid=1360751&]View Image[/URL]

Here is one more option. Take those veggers out of the flower tent for one hour each nite under a CFL and put em back into the tent. Look up 12/1 veg cycle. It has the effect of stopping flowering by just adding that one hour interrupt of the 12 hour dark cycle. Pretty cool you can veg with just 13 hours of light! :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Here is one more option. Take those veggers out of the flower tent for one hour each nite under a CFL and put em back into the tent. Look up 12/1 veg cycle. It has the effect of stopping flowering by just adding that one hour interrupt of the 12 hour dark cycle. Pretty cool you can veg with just 13 hours of light! :tiphat:

You can do that. I tried it out. I don't recall the outcome but Im not doing that now.

DAT

I met Robert Williams tonite at Fantagraphic Comics in Seattle . He was doing a signing. He was hella cool. We talked for about 10 minutes. He was really down to earth, laid back and really funny. He had me crackin up with his funny perspectives on life and being an artist. He gave me some advice and we talked about Bukowski and being an artist. He asked how old I was and said I still have a chance.lol

. He told me Buke was an arrogant asshole and be glad I never met him.lol.

I asked him if he digs Basil Wolvertoon and if he met him. He didn't but totally digs him.

I told him Fulltimehuman told me my work looked like his.hee hee

he went on to tell me not to bother with being an artist its a waist of time and masochistic. I told him I realized that. I told him my paintings aren't very technically good but my drawings aren't too bad.
He told me to start to use ink and skinny Windsor paintbrushes made by women in ENGLAND who use magnifying glasses to place the brush hairs on them because they are so skinny. He said if I can master learning to paint with those little brushes I will be able to paint with bigger brushes . He said that no one really uses pencils, just those little brushes.

I bought his DVD and he signed it. as I stood behind him reading his books he kept trying to talk to me and kept telling me not to look at certain books of his because they are too sexually disturbing.lol.. I told him.. don't worry , I can handle it..lol.. it seemed he was real concerned about that..so weird..
It was real nice. Upon leaving I shook his hand and told him it was a pleasure meeting and talking to him.

He told me to start to use ink and skinny Windsor paintbrushes made by women in ENGLAND who use magnifying glasses to place the brush hairs on them because they are so skinny. He said if I can master learning to paint with those little brushes I will be able to paint with bigger brushes . He said that no one really uses pencils, just those little brushes.
He does tell the truth. I am a whore for the Winsor & Newton pointed round illustrator brush.

DAT

I looked at some of those brushes tonite. I actually have one, duh! lol..
Ha! THe dVD is very very intense.. very fast action. I have only been able to get through half at this point. Highlights so far. ..
He said LSD is like plant food for the brain.
and he said about his work he dosent do it teach people anything but to BLow the minds of those that understand it.
and that hes not a PERV.
been married to the same women he met in Art School ike a billion years ago.
She is also an artist, her paintings are very cool , very psychedelic. They show her art in the DVD as well. Lots of famous stars like BLONDIE and Anthony from RED HOT CHILLI peppers are in it , they collect his art.

DAT

yo wildgro
im just hangin low
got blown out with PM in my garden.
my ducting was off my exhaust and my grow building was dripping with water on the ceiling and walls for a while.
me timers were set wrong for a while to. .
sold my GSC drawing for a 100 bucks , the frame was 45. seems like all the time and enrgy and $$ I put into my art and garden is a complete waste of time.
got lots of dope and no patients to donate it to. re-evaluating things in my life...
I don't know man, I never had pm my 7 years growing. guess I gotta spray it down with baking soda . lookin forward to finishing this grow and tearing my gear down to turn my studio into a workout gym.

Latest posts

Latest posts