What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outside security camera

Bud Hi

Sorry it had to happen to u and your community. I had a incident many years ago some guys trying to rip me off came to the front door with a shotgun they blow the door knob off, I called the cops, long story short he told me if they set foot in your house shot them dead, if you feel threaten before they come in the house shoot them died outside the house but throw them through the front window the cop said we will back you all the way.

In closing DOGS DOGS and BIG DOGS

lately there has been a lot of home invations, in the big city, mostly apartments, gun forcing their way in taking what ever they want, including women...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
i have fought for my country, and I"LL DAMN sure fight for my home and girl friend,,,
lesson learned, gotta step up security...:wave:
extra measures HAVE been taken, permit says ,,, will NEVER leave my side,like when in the service,out in the field
even slept with it.

i have had 4 akitas, still have one,(110 lbs) but due to the outside temp of 16* at night lately.
we let her stay in,, YES, she acted strange that morning,(2am) did wake us up, but we just thought,since she also sleeps in the day and up at night, was bored and wanted to play. but we had just got back from a long drive out of state and were really tired,, plus had NEVER had any problems ever, in all the many years we have lived here.and at that time only 5 homes on the whole road, now over 800 on the farm land that was sold behind us
so HAD to MAKE her go lay down,, lookin back now, we can see the signs of what she was trying to do...
lesson learned

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
fast forward to sat. nite at 12 midnite, look out and see a WRECKER sitting in my drive:mad:5 people(20-25 year old)>> not just a old man and his wrecker broke down<<< talking loud, one runns off, Yes, i call the law,shorty here comes a backhoe:dunno:
they sounded like they were having a party /laughing hooked a chain to the wrecker and pulled it up the road???? no lights>>> were they REALLY broke down

IMO, the same fucks that tried to jack your cars thought they'd tow one off. The wrecker breaks down and the backhoe was used to get it off your property. One am, no lights, broke-down tow truck towed by a backhoe. Sounds crazy enough to be coinkydink... NOT.

time goes bye... no cops... whats that we hear.... its the backhoe and the wrecker being pulled... no lights on( by now its 1 am coming back from the other way, pass the house and down the road..?????

called the law again, said they were busy with >10< more break-in at the moment, at another sub division about 6 miles from us.

They're either drunk, looking for a place to ditch the truck or both.

The cops would have had a field day questioning these guys whether they were arrested for anything or not. Too bad they're not able to help when you need them, I'm certain the cops would have crawled up their ass to get to the, uh... bottom of it, lol.

sitting here lock-n-loaded, in the dark, thinking they were going to use the back hoe to crash our gate. DAMN feel so violated, told my girl friend we are safer here and i would ALWAYS protect her.........

thanks for reading,, letting me vent:wave::wave

SOOOOOOoooo, back on topic,,, What a good 4 cam system for us to install,?
Won't stop the crime, but, may ID the %^$%&*((

:thank you: :tiphat:

Can't help you with a cam tip but take care. These guys could be dangerous. Don't underestimate the potential.

Bud Hi

Thanks
I just hate the way the world has changed SO fast (I'm 54)..a hand shake seems no good anymore.. hate to be on lock-down just to protect our property..insurance sucks, due to a high deductable... we will end up eating the repairs to get the cars working again, on the bright side, atleast, i can do the repairs myself...

feel sad for the ones like the neighbor, car is GONE, no other way to work. and many others that have to pay a wrecker, get the car to a repair stations, pay the big bills.
when we went to get the key lock parts,,, even one of the employee at the parts place had his honda stolen friday night.....

STFU

Motion lights buy that em at home depot for 25bucks. Fire a shot gun over their heads, its Tennessee and your on your own property.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
There was a day when you could steal a Honda with a flat tip screwdriver. If the screwdriver is big and the tip is small enough to fit in the keyhole, a 90 lb girl can bust the chuck. Throw the chuck in the floorboard and reinsert the screwdriver. Starts just like the key.

Bud Hi

There was a day when you could steal a Honda with a flat tip screwdriver. If the screwdriver is big and the tip is small enough to fit in the keyhole, a 90 lb girl can bust the chuck. Throw the chuck in the floorboard and reinsert the screwdriver. Starts just like the key.

girl friend was on the net, lookin for info on how to remove and repair key switch...
Says LOOK, internet, shows ya how to remove switch and start any car WITHOUT a key....:eek:

Bud Hi

Good to know. I thought the key chips thwarted the old school bust em up. Thanks.

yea, my caliber has the chip key, and they busted it all to pieces.. gotta go to the DEALER, tomorrow,oops> today. and price the ing module, about $285 (ouch) then have it reprogram to talk to that vin.# body computor.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
yea, my caliber has the chip key, and they busted it all to pieces.. gotta go to the DEALER, tomorrow,oops> today. and price the ing module, about $285 (ouch) then have it reprogram to talk to that vin.# body computor.

That's bad but not that bad. ;)

I once had a car where it was $395 for just the key + on top of that the programing of the brain of the car!
:crazy:

STFU

Who knew Tennesee was so ghetto? Sounds like world war 3 over there. 14+ car break-ins in one night?

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

to bad this is the US. some countrys cut the fingers off, at the wrist, for stealing

We in the US do that as well, just w/o the headache of the medical expense for all those bleeding wrists...

It's called: "Disappeared without a trace"

Latest posts

Latest posts