What's new

Outdoors in California 2013

growbig789

wow, standing in between those things has got to make you feel pretty small!! thanks for sharing the pics... those plants have carried quite the dark green with them for this time of the season? anything you attribute that to specifically? looks amazing..

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I`ve been told they only make arrests if there is evidence of sales (large amount of cash), or 500-1000+ plants. I know a person who got hit by the pigs, the FEDs made them pluck about 20 plants and they left making no arrests. They had about 150 or so like Mendo420.

:rasta:

...I guess the trick is not to argue with the pigs and act like you did nothing wrong. ..AND make sure you don`t sell to any large guys dressed in black who are total assholes, they are FED and want to sell across state lines - I heard they have been doing that to people.. What I hear is also correct since it came from a sheriff task force agent. ~ even the sheriffs are pissed off about the whole illegal cannabis, thang. Nor-Cal is not as uptight like those assholes in So-Cal. I lived there for 15 years. har har..

cheers and the blessings of JAH be upon us all!

In our area, the feds are knocking off the biggest grows as seen from the air. They come in with a convoy of dump trucks and a backhoe to pull out the plants. The dump trucks are probably the same ones that brought in the soil amendments. If they stumble on a little guy with only six plants in the process, they scoop them up also, but they are targeting the largest. They look for the evidence after the fact.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
In our area, the feds are knocking off the biggest grows as seen from the air. They come in with a convoy of dump trucks and a backhoe to pull out the plants. The dump trucks are probably the same ones that brought in the soil amendments. If they stumble on a little guy with only six plants in the process, they scoop them up also, but they are targeting the largest. They look for the evidence after the fact.

That sounds awful! Good luck :dance013:

mendo420

Veteran
wow, standing in between those things has got to make you feel pretty small!! thanks for sharing the pics... those plants have carried quite the dark green with them for this time of the season? anything you attribute that to specifically? looks amazing..

According to some I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Only a newbie would listen to me.
beginners luck!:dance013:

No signs of nutrient deficiency, specifically calcium.
A good balance of nutrients.
A balanced diet of shit tea.
This is the last week of that nasty stuff YUCK!
Lots of hard work.
Keeping an eagle eye on things.
"Feeling" what the plants need
crystals to keep the plants "chi" in harmony.:ying:

mendo420

Veteran
I love this plant!
Skywalker OG fem
sticky stinky jurassic buds
smells like sour skunk fuel
I'm going to smoke all of it!

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cali crazy!!!!!!

Cant wait to see them buds extend soon......
Guessing 160-200lbs from the 800's!!
Pimpin it,killin it....son,WOW.
Lg

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

How much longer youthink before you begin harvest?

With as many varieties, I would imagine that some will be finished sooner than later.

I have not even looked at the trichs (thru a loope) yet but I am still hopingfor 2 more weeks so they will fatten up.

I am optimistically looking for a doubling in mass between now and the first week of October.

However, one should not risk quantity for quality and if the weather holds all might be great.

Some light rain on Saturday but does not look like a big deal.

Good luck to us all.

minds_I

mendo420

Veteran
Hello all,

With as many varieties, I would imagine that some will be finished sooner than later.

I have not even looked at the trichs (thru a loope) yet but I am still hopingfor 2 more weeks so they will fatten up.

I am optimistically looking for a doubling in mass between now and the first week of October.

However, one should not risk quantity for quality and if the weather holds all might be great.

Good luck to us all.

minds_I

Some will be done in a week, Others more.
One CheesexChem 4 has another 4 weeks way behind everything else.
Another Blue Dream S1 is almost done! Its verry blueberry dominate so sweet smelling and starting to stack!

I'm glad that I have many varieties.
Harvesting over the next few weeks will help get it done.
If all plants were done at the same time it would be more of a problem.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Hello all,

Good luck to us all.

minds_I

4 of mine are coming down on October 1st., the Lemon Haze and the Chocolate Chunk will take a week longer, I hope the rain on Saturday doesn't spoil things.

Latest posts

Latest posts