What's new

outdoors growing in chile

chines

hola rasjano.. como estas.. muy bonitas tu jardin tienes muy ricas variedades.. haber que tal te salen esas heri f2 :p cuidate hermano bendiciones por tus lares

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely outdoors bro. the trics are so special at you south american guys. so are the light and the sun seems so strong.

rasjano

hi esbe thanks to visit my topic...you are a master of cannabis growing jejeje your strains are delicius man really...that purpurea in your garden at 2005 thats really nice :yummy: ....cya bro :joint:

patolunga2

hey rasjano!!

looking great bro!

so you have a really cool audience by now :wave: jjeje :lurk:

that great white shark smokes really good.. the one you invite me at your town this last trip i made .. was really good.. make me feel good and dont couchy, really feels nice :)
also the others one ;) ... thx for the seeds and soon some of them will be on their way...

btw the thai x c99haze is creepy high :yoinks: ..jjeje hope it gets safe where you are ;)

well happy growing and soon some more beans will be on your way also the esben ones ;)

patolunga.. hey esben!! he is one of my friends grower i go meet ..lol :sasmokin:

buenos humos!

G

Very nice, making the most out've the southern hemiphere sun also rasjano :D

maxdrumm

Hi.....wonderfull pics :wave:

Muy linda está tu sweet tai........yo tambien estoy cultivando una :yummy:
Es verdad que huelen muchisimo!

Saludos

rasjano

saludos maxdrumm como dices es tremendo el olor k desprende inciensado :yummy: ...vas a ver en floracion como aroma todo tu jardin y no veas la cantidad de tricomas k desprende jejeje....
hasta el momemto....bastante pesado el UP de sweet tai, sabores afrutados bastante dulces y olor a incienso....salduso y bienvenido al hilo :wave:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
hola rasjano, tienes buenas geneticas ahi, tienen que ser super ricos. Espero que nos vemos el proximo año en Chile.

Patolunga....you liked them all heh? lol

patolunga2

hello there my friend!!

max!! high there!! nice to see you here! you also have a sweet thai.. i went to the grow place of them of rasjano.. and can tell that was the most smelling in that garden ;) .. it gets my atention in a second..
hope yours smells goods as the rasjano ones.. lovely!!

rasjano bro!! hey try to make some crosses from it.. or a f2.. for sure a great plant! will love to try some in a near future.. meanwhile i will sprout the black jacks from sweet seeds... they looks really promising...

moppel!! lol.. really i love them all..!! hhehe but i missed a lot my own stuff.. :yummy: ..you know ..ejje lol

well i be back!! and happy growing mates!

patolunga

hey moppel maybe next year we can go visit rasjano together.. he have a great secret place near the beach to stay ;) .. awsome.. we had a great time there.. well we will see ;)

rasjano

hello patolunga & moppel :wave: you can visit my were ever you want just say too my a few days after and de doors of mi house in the beech are open for both...im too stone rigth now bros jejejeje....sweet tai are really fantastic :woohoo:
c ya and buenos humos colegas desde el fin del mundo :joint:

patolunga2

for sure we will go ;) my friend!

any update of the southern grow ;) keep us updated!! :woohoo:

here i harvested the jamaica x panama ..post some pics in the thread ;) ..looks amazing and smell uff :yoinks: ...for sure strong.. hope it dry soon to send ;)

good smokes!

patolunga..

rasjano

hello bro well that jam X pan looks really nice :yummy: ...some pics for updates this thread :woohoo: ...

alpujarra/panama a sister of jamaica/panama ........ :bat:

alpuei1.jpg

:buff:

alpu1vs9.jpg

alpu2tb2.jpg

some pic of the great white shark mother :woohoo: ...

mamitibuhi0.jpg

saludos cultivetas desde el cono ...good :joint: ..
c ya

G

Hey cool,growing in chili.....

Good looking trichomes on those plants man!!
GREAT to have folks from all over the WORLD hahaha!
You also have some very fine genetics there...
More pics of the whole garden,love that thai you got too!

rasjano

hi fkuker & lougrew welcome to my thread bros... :wave: ...
somepics of the alpujarra/panama (ace seeds)...really nice smell...like melon gum.... :woohoo: ...

alpupandx3.jpg

c ya bros....

rasjano desde chile..... :joint: :wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola rasjano! :wave: Are those last shots indoors or out?

So nice to see, when us growers in the northern hemisphere are just starting out, you're finishing up.
Always cool to see growers here hooking up, actually meeting, trading beans, smoke, & stories! Way it should be!
Best wishes to a bountiful finish!

rasjano

:wave: Highlighter...well that calima is growing behind a window...aprx 4 hour of sun :chin: ... is nice too see you here bro and happy growings....
buenos humos colega desde south america... :woohoo:
some pics of calima....

calimatk4.jpg

calima1nt5.jpg

Stonerguy

I have a cousin in chille right now, hopefully she knows you and brings me back some goodies :joint: .

But on topic nice grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts