What's new

Outdoor Organic Schrom

G

so I got to try some lovely outdoor schrom

Intial impression:

the first thing that I noticed was the smell the closest thing I could say that describes it is cinnamonny. I than noticed how tight and uniform each nug looked like...I was also very impressed with the Trichome Production:

1624DSC05933_Large_.JPG

Inital effects when smoked:

so I couldn't wait to get my lungs on some of this fine goodness...the aroma that hit me when I broke it open is indescriable.....the first hit I took immeaditly made me cough, this stuff is expando....the pleasure that took place on my palate is one for the ages...so there, after knowing what to expect, I took care and took another puff...much smoother, while I was enjoying the heck out of the aftertaste, I realized I WAS REALLY HIGH....I been smoking alot of indicas recently, so this was a really nice change, this is heady smoke...I picture shakespeare puffing on some schrom and writing Hamlet, or Beethoven before his final symphony....

1624DSC05943_Large_.JPG

the high lasted a good while, I sat through the entire John Coltrane Album Ole' from start to finish and enjoyed every second of it

G

Hi Hillie, I got me some schrom in flower myself, I may have grown it out before but I like the way you explain things. Schrom is an indescribable smoke and smell. So I'm not the only one that can't pin it down. Schrom is one of those elite strains when grown right and is a keeper in many gardens. How about yours?

G

this sample was grown by a fellow icmager...though I had it in my garden, but due to not taking good care, had to chop early....she'll defintly be in my garden from now on

G

never smoked schrom before and it sounds like such a nice high! is it clone only or could i get seeds?

G

its one of those clone only ones....well worth any effort it takes to find her....great job schroomy on these fine genetics, and great job to the grower

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice report Hillie

Nice report Hillie

Sounds like a keeper to me. You know the smell is totally different but for some reason the type of smell reminds me of the tw smell. She is sure a big thirsty healthy girl in growth. Thanks for a nice smoke report hillie :)