What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Nebie Q? From Cali

med420user

[/QUOTE]Too funny man,,,, true stoner moment there! :sasmokin: [/QUOTE]

Ooops forgot to say what I was responding to. Sometimes I forget that you're not here to know that. :chin:

I made a joint from a blend of 4 strains. It's niiiice for something different.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
wikidcalibudgrl said:
Cannab:
:biglaugh: :bis: :bis: :biglaugh:

Ty Ty! lol,,, he's my Doc as well. I see him down the hill from me,, or sometimes just make the trip and see him at his offices. HE's a great guy, he's the one who got the treatment for my back headed down the right path.

med420user {Quote}
Originally Posted by med420user
Come on over...nice night for a stroll.

I'm one hour north of Sac.

Geez!!! I don't know what I was smokin when I made this post. I don't live one hour north of Sac ... I'm one hour south. Guess I was standin the wrong way.
{?Quote}

Too funny man,,,, true stoner moment there! :sasmokin:

What a small world we live in, Dr Toy is my sawbones as well. :yoinks:

wikidcalibudgrl

highya KGB47 :wave:
Very small 'eh! He a great guy,, love the fact he comes to ( or near) my town. Makes the trip a lot shorter. Three cheers for Dr. Toy ~! :smile:

wikdgrl: in some cases, putting that little beauty out now would result in strange, serious tweaking of both flower and leaf!(now being may/june). Have done this and had it go well-- where it would jump into veg and leave those early buds behind and later put out some strong big buds with these older tweaked buds still on the lower plant. Have also had it go horribly wrong-- where we got single finger leaves swirling around thin, messed-up budlets at the end o season.SO, I say unto you: dont risk it with so nice a plant as this one! Listen to these wise old growers from nocal that have suggested august or so. Speculation: the leaves on your pet look skinny like sativa. More like haze than NL. So maybe it will act more like haze outside and take well into november to rippen? We'll see. Nice plant good luck have fun...

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey lester,, yeah,, i think if i do end up puttin it out it'll be moved back an forth from the shed to keep the 12/12,it maybe left out if it's still goin stong towards the end of Aug,,, and Yes it could Very well go that long,up 120 maybe :eek: ,, the plant my two cuts came from went for 90+(96 ithink,,) days but was cut down way b4 finishing due to recontruction being needed, had a ventaltion problem causing a lot of mildue out side the grow rooms,, hehehe,, he's now added another 1000 (= 2 now on movers), w/ controller, CO2 ,and set up a tube mister system,,can't wait to see how that goes! (this guy is like the mad scientist :muahaha: up in his garage :biglaugh:)

~Wikid

G

Wikid
High Love you garden.. And yes that is a double wide ya got there in that 10 gal pot.
im waiting for friend who crossed some neb with an apollo. So lets see what happens. Ill be back soon wikid.. Dont for get to stop and see my lil girlies.

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

We're getting approximately 16 hours of daylight right now here in the northstate untill mid august, if you want 15' tall plants that look like christmas trees, then now's the time if you want to continue veg'n any plants outdoors. We've been blessed with some great weather so far, not too hot at all, today it's only supposed to be in the seventies, not bad :D

Latest posts

Latest posts