What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Coming up for 7 weeks - E top bud showing nice new flowers appearing and a coloured G top bud.

DSCF0753[1].JPG
DSCF0754[1].JPG

El Timbo

The plants are getting some serious UV rays these days - not sure if I've done the feeding/ph right but they are healthy and bug free - no spider mites, the aphids have gone and no sign of PM - happy days!

This is one of the medium size Es - they have delicate, nutty aromas atm - some lemon in the tall one.

DSCF0756[1].JPG

Last edited:

shiva82

The plants are getting some serious UV rays these days - not sure if I've the feeding/ph right but they are healthy and bug free - no spider mites, the aphids have gone and no sign of PM - happy days!

This is one of the medium size Es - they have delicate, nutty aromas atm - some lemon in the tall one.

View attachment 19010598
can't go wrong with the terrace position , the location , and force manual flowering . produces some of the worlds best weed in terms of potency , flavonoids and terpenes .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Both are potent and both have the expected hybrid effect - feel good, activating, music enhancing but also tempered somewhat by the PCK - no extreme sativa rush.
so both are crosses with green PCKs in em and crosses with the purple ones seem less desirable? i was actually curious about why the purples are less favorable for you :> should have formulated the question differently, sorry 😃

El Timbo

so both are crosses with green PCKs in em and crosses with the purple ones seem less desirable? i was actually curious about why the purples are less favorable for you :> should have formulated the question differently, sorry 😃

They both have purple sisters which I don't enjoy as much - I also had green and purple Malawi x PCK and preferred the green ones. The green ones have been more potent for me.

El Timbo

I've never seen plants like these Ghana before... this is the same plant - first pic showing lots of new flowers right at the bottom of the main stem and the second pic showing one of the mature looking top colas. No interesting aromas from them.

DSCF0771[1].JPG
DSCF0772[1].JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts