What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

revegeta666

There are some extreme examples of it in this thread
picture.jpeg

Looks almost like celery lol

El Timbo

I made the switch to 11/13 last night - they are still in the 11cm x 11cm pots and getting a bit big for them - hopefully I'll start seeing some female pre flowers soon.

I've been making some changes to try to combat spider mites (which are always more prevalent in this spring grow) I've followed some advice from this video - mainly going easy on nitrogen, keeping humidity up, avoiding saturated soil, and when it gets warmer I'll mist with cold water - I've also put a humidifier in the cupboard I put them in at night to make them flower.

Pic of some Ethiopian foliage

DSCF0694[1].JPG

El Timbo

The Es are ahead in the sexual maturity game - I have 1 confirmed female and a few probable males.

Finished off the last of the Thai x Panama today - it's been excellent but I'm hoping for something a bit more Panama like from the Panama x Thai.

I'm still going round and round in my head about what to grow with them - I almost bought some new fem seeds! I'm considering 6 sativa fems - 1 seed per strain to grow alongside the Panama x Thai regs. Or I might do 3 fems and some Nepal Mist regs or A5Haze x PCK F2s.

Latest posts

Latest posts