What's new

OUTDOOR HELL' 10

B

bocil

Many thanks friends of Icmag for stay hear,this pics is about 5 minutes ago.

ordua129-2.jpg

ordua130-2.jpg

Grapefruit X NepalJam seeds .

B

bocil

Yesterday I put more seeds in grow,the firts Panamajam are many littles.

ordua129-3.jpg

ordua130-3.jpg

Panamajam:

ordua131.jpg

ordua133-1.jpg

Tomato Kush:

ordua135-1.jpg

Last edited:
B

bocil

Now I put to germinated RocketChunk (Esbe) PurpleDreamSativa (lala) and Flatland basic (lala).This year is the Brutal Helloutdoor´10.:bump::bump:

ordua.jpg

B

bocil

the plants are little,hear stay making bad weather,exceptualy today,hear the littles girls.

ordua191.jpg

ordua190-1.jpg

ordua191-1.jpg

ordua193.jpg

have a nice day for alls.

B

bocil

In totally living 24 plants,I put more seeds to germinated,the sun kill 11 plants and the rest not germinated.

findesemana016.jpg

findesemana017.jpg

findesemana018.jpg

findesemana019.jpg

B

bocil

Today to the morning I have transplanted a Rocket Chunk, a Purple Dream Sativa and a Flatland Basic, am going to leave them to grow more, to put them in the definitive site, go two days preparing the area, this fully of grass and it is necessary to do the holes, is a house that my mother has in the field, for the rest, I am going to allow that they should continue developing the roots a few days more and to transplanting to the definitive site.They take land of Composana and humus of worm,en they go to the definitive site they were taking mixed new paragraph shit of cow.

findesemana023.jpg

findesemana024.jpg

findesemana021.jpg

findesemana022.jpg

findesemana025.jpg

findesemana026.jpg

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Very nice bocil! They are growing nicely. I'll be keeping my eye on that Pure Chitral and Panamajam! Best of luck amigo.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulls up a chair :D
Some sloppy work (chapuza) there bocil ...:bat:
don´t take it too bad buddy! :friends:

B

bocil

No problem uncle Raco.Today I put this seeds to land are Panama X Jamaica by Atreyu , give me this seeds I think 2 years ago.

findesemana.jpg

B

bocil

For questions of work I have to leave from 8 to 10 days of house, it can only my wife to taking care of the plants, he does not like anything, but it me is going to take care of them, already ire raising photo photos as they are growing, of the sites where I am going to put them, every site is very many-colored. The whole production that goes out except a couple of boats, go for patients' associations of cancer, nowadays I have in terminal phase to a grandmother because of this disease, my father death of the same problem.

Littles Panama X Jamaica (By Atreyu)

findesemana021-1.jpg

findesemana022-1.jpg

More plants in a few days are going to outdoor.

findesemana025-1.jpg

When I return ,actuality this thread.

B

bocil

Good day Friends,I up more photos for actuality this thread,This plants stay put in land (cornfields).In totally 10 plants.

findesemana041.jpg

findesemana042.jpg

Hear look another 10plants, Panama X Jamaica by Atreyu.

findesemana043.jpg

findesemana044.jpg

Two Panama X Jamaica rum, were remaining in the balcony of my house and the rest go to the cornfields, I raising more photos of more plants that I take as different sites, a greeting

findesemana045.jpg

Last edited:
B

bocil

I raise a few photos of two hours ago, have transplanted to pots more bigs, two Panama X Jamaica that were remaining in the balcony of house, the rest going to the night to a cornfield.

findesemana051.jpg

findesemana052.jpg

findesemana053.jpg

findesemana054.jpg

findesemana055.jpg

findesemana056.jpg

and his sister.

findesemana060.jpg

findesemana061.jpg

This plant is specially,have a different smell about his sisters,all the plants are about seeds.

B

bocil

An the rest womens or males for my balcony.

Chitral Pure.

findesemana064.jpg

findesemana065.jpg

findesemana066.jpg

This plant I put the name BENJI ,Benji send me 5 seeds about one cross,but i dont remenber the variety.

findesemana070.jpg

findesemana069.jpg

findesemana068.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts