What's new

Outdoor grow bud rot

I grew a cpl of bb muffins out door and there was a few buds with some amount of bud rot . My question is , Is it ok to use the rest that is not visibly effected to make hash with ? It’s for me I don’t have immunity issues if that matters .

Old Piney

I believe it doesn't matter if it's flower or hash if it's got mold don't smoke.,But if parts are mold-free they are good. Check it out good with a magnifier look for the creeping white fuzz inside

hamstring

Veteran
I'm sure you will get plenty of opinions but I don't have a problem smoking the parts without mold.

My mom and dad are 85 years old and would just cut the mold off food and eat it, still do. Their refrigerator is half mold, half food.

People have become a bit too girly for my taste. I have met guys who never changed their own oil because they don't like to get dirty. Any guy without a tool box is not a guy in my mind.

A little rant from an old guy , now get out my yard! "shanking fist":)

Yes sir I tossed the effect branches and used the rest for hash and what incredible hash it is . I only saved an ounce or so of flower . I wish I had saved more . It’s so terpy . Tastes so good and is so smooth . It’s everything that I can’t buy in Michigan's recreational market . …. The shaking fist reminded me of Clint .

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    821.9 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts