What's new

Outdoor grow 2011 in Denmark

Kaffen

Hi Canna-fellows!

We are 2 guys from denmark, starting our first outdoor grow this year.

We started our seeds in early March. We started our thread at DCF(Danish canna forum) but the site closed down for a month ago and yesterday we discovered this forum.

And now, because of that, were going to make a new thread here, so we can get followed up and get help during our grow.

Following seeds we bought:

10 Royal dane x thypoon
10 UK 08-09

Here's some(alot) pictures of our grow from March till today:

Pictures of the spot, in the beginning :)

Here's the babies licking sun in the window(indoor)

The first plant in the soil

The spot & and the babies together

And here, A picture of the spot, 1 month later( With couple of plants removed)

The biggest, at this time

Here's some photos of the babies, later on (The last couple of months)

Why is this plant looking so different compared to the others?

We will follow up this thread every week, with new pictures and if any problems accure, hopefully you can help us. :wave:

Stdane

Yea nice looking :yes:,but again and no offense,they should,they're running at their 5th month now right,have you been feeding them any nutes?,the last pic is it the UK 08-09 or RD x T?.

Akira_dk3

Yea nice looking :yes:,but again and no offense,they should,they're running at their 5th month now right,have you been feeding them any nutes?,the last pic is it the UK 08-09 or RD x T?.

i think they look good, but i can confirm they didn't get any nutes in vegg. but the soil was full of nutes early on when they vegged, so it shoudn't be a problem at all. and btw its bought f2/fxxxx seeds
so the variation is very big.

Kaffen

Thanks. Yes, we have been giving them some biobizz bloom over 4 weeks now. Do they need more? How much can i give them?

The last pic is a UK 08-09 :) Any idea why it looks like that? :)

Thanks

Kaffen

i think they look good, but i can confirm they didn't get any nutes in vegge. but the soil was full of nutes early on when they vegged. so it shoudn't be a problem at all. and btw its bought f2/fxxxx seeds
so the variation is very big.

true :)

ganjamann

I'm the partner :) No1 knows anything about the last plant? :s

We will be updating later today, also with more pictures.

ganjamann

Update! Some new pics from today after fertilizing the plants.

RDxTyphoon, the "biggest" one:

Another RDxTyphoon, not so big yet but a lot of promising buds:

The wierd one again, UK 08-09 - still no answers why it looks like this?:

A better looking UK 08-09:

A smaller RDxThypoon:

The 3rd RDxThypoon:

That all for now, please comment on our thread :) WE will be back soon !

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Der er en got arbeider min ven!

I m not sure my danish means something but I ve tried,It should mean something like "nice job done here my friend" or close. lol

Kaffen

I hear you've had a cool wet season. Your flowers look fantastic!

yea .. really. Its not looking very good, but we hope for the best :)

We found mold like 6 or 7 places at the big plant today, we tried to cut it off, but i really dunno how much it helped. Any ideas to prevent mold? Or to remove the last? :)

Thanks