What's new

Outdoor grow 2010 - time released ferts or organic compost?

Bodhita

Hey people,

I'm going to do an outdoor grow somewhere in Switzerland soon.

I will be planting feminized seeds straight in the soil, and won't be visiting the plants until harvest time. I will mix in water crystals, so drought won't be a problem.

Would a nice compost give the plants enough food until harvest time? Or should I go with some dry fertilizer mix of some kind?

What do you guys recommend?

Where can I get the fertilizers I need?

Where can I buy a large amount of compost?

Bodhita

Could anyone tell me where to buy either time released fertilizer (Osmocote?) or a good organic compost in Switzerland?

M

Mike_Hunt

i don't recommend you buying femminized seeds and then just letting them all by themselves...I'd use some bagseeds and just go check on them sometime in june/july to eliminate the males. but that's just me. :p

where are you from exactly? if you live near basel you could stop by the "Vision of Hemp" store @ morgartenring. or you go to the "hanftempel"- don't know exactly where that one is though... there you'll get all the information and materials you need for a nice grow as well indoors as outdoors.

check out Tabba fertilizer. Should last until harvest. I saw it @ Cannatrade, and don't know where you could buy it.

I googled a bit and am not sure that water crystal will last until harvest time. How much are you planning to put in soil?

Guerrilla w/fem seeds is good to do but be careful to wild animals because if they eat your seeds that's a pretty expensive lunch for them! Maybe is better to germinate them @home & trasplant

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Jungle boost is a great organic swiss fertilizer. www.jungleboost.ch * i think. They also have a shop in Biel. Bio top in Zurich also sells their fertilizers.

For compost try visiting a local farm, they often sell compost.