What's new

Outdoor + greenhouse regular + auto 2013 for myself and social canabis club

greenertea

I love this thread!! :huggg:

Thanks to u im geting sum mazar, Think Different, dutch passion, for my first out door grow next year, as im looking for low mold strains,

Thanks again :tiphat:

chak-ra

Veteran
Thx guys!

@ Greenertea: If you are looking for minimal-mold strains, these autoflowers might not be your thing. True we gave em a good mold test in THC's greenhouse, however, when you think about planting these strains outdoors in a humid climate, you will get mold.
For a Spanish or Cali-climate, the strains are perfect. If you got good climate control, especially in the last weeks of flowering, you'll be ok.

You might want to try the auto Frisian Dew by Dutch Passion. Might be a little more mold free in the end.

chak-ra

Veteran
STRAIN: FRISIAN DEW by Dutch Passion

Height: 1,9- 2,7 m

Note:
This strain has a lot of growing power. Yields will be estimated at minimum 750g, maximum 2500g per plant.
This is a selection process. We try to find THE pheno of the Frisian Dew. Should be something like: big powerfull purple bud, with a taste of berries and sweetness, big and compact shiny nuggs with a mold free structure.
All of them are caged. But we will add some screens aswell.
Our greenhouse is 4,5m high... but it seems the Frisians might overgrow the place as the stretch has yet to begin... crazy strain!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chak-ra

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tomorrow I will train them further untill they are as wide as we can let them grow.
Remember: our initial goal was to get them to fill a space of 9m² (3 x 3) per plant.

chak-ra

Veteran
STRAIN: AMNESIA ('96 coffeeshop clone)

Note:

A powerfull strain that tolerates heat very very well, with temperatures exeeding 45 degrees celcius. Robust sativa leafs, very recognizable.
Mostly mold free, flowertime 9-10 weeks.
Starting form: clone (motherplant)

picture.php

picture.php

STRAIN: EARLY AMNESIA by SunShineSeedz (amnesia '96 clone x manitoba medicine)

Note:
Amnesia dominant cross. Very bushy growth. Tolerates heat very well. This plant shows signs of branching like after a reveg. However this plant did not fully reveg. Might be very succeptable to a few short day's of 12/12 when in her 2nd or 3rd week of veg.
Starting form: seed (to find a sativa (amnesia) dominant mother)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dragongrower

very nice greenhouse!!

I just have two questions, not sure if you already answered them before..

Normally, in a greenhouse you would either use "shade curtains" or some kind of chalk paste to help fight the heat.. Ever thought of that? :)

I also wondered about a dark screen.. To black out all light.. Could perhaps grow some more indoor oriented varieties..?

Dont mean to sound like a jerk.. You do a hell of a job, it seems!! :)

peace

THC123

Veteran
Djeez man why u being such a jerk?

JK, chalk paste has been used. but not on the top of the roof due to time restrictions.

Thanks for your input

THC123

Veteran
Yes I know, and JK means just kidding, read my reply again. :bump: because you said this
Dont mean to sound like a jerk.. You do a hell of a job, it seems!!

Thats what you get when you dont see the other person in real time ey :)

Last edited:

dragongrower

Yes I know, and JK means just kidding, read my reply again. :bump: because you said this

Thats what you get when you dont see the other person in real time ey :)

Ahh okay.. hehe I was wondering what the JK ment.. sorry ;) But yeah, sometimes text is easier to misunderstand than in real life.

How big is that GH??

THC123

Veteran
hehehe no problemo dude

I guess Chak-ra will answer this question as I only know it is friggin huge and that it is 4.5 meters high but i dont know the rest of the dimensions.

And my own greenhouse is 6x3.5 meters

:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
Part 1

picture.php

another fat think different

Could have gone one more week but weather was getting too humid for those big buds.

Cuz i harvested now at mostly milky trichs and a few amber i lost close to nothing to mold.

picture.php

Auto extreme

This one is ready and I lost 8 grams to mold

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Part 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This auto extreme has super compact rockhard sticky nugs with the same structure as amnesia but not the smell

The smell is a bit fruity and hazy.

Looks like indoor with the nice weather we have had

greenertea

Thank's!! chak-ra, them Frisian Dew looks absolutely amazing, i will give them a go, mold is a big prob here. uk.er

Cant wait to see how big your Frisian Dew grow to, and what they yield, :plant grow:

easydanks

Man you miss out,if you don't keep up this thread :respect:

Hats off to both of you chaps

Chak-ra...thanks for the very informative post regards the 12/12,and growing with bigger pots,really must give it a try out soon.

Just a quick one regards frisian dew,i've grown it at 53lat a few times now,and agree there's a couple of really nice phenotypes to be found,that said there's a few really bad tasting one's also.

There's one with light purple buds,strong,and handles mold great,good taste.
Then i also found a green phenotype,very tight buds,handles anything the weather throws at it,and really good for Guerilla plots.

I kinda love it,and hate it.....the last few packs iv'e had,have been mainly the shit one's,so i gave up....peace

THC123

Veteran

Yep thats what we are looking for, we will be keeping a mom because there are gems to be found in those beans.

Tatse is subjective , but I for example did not like thr green herbal pheno, I want to candy forestfruit purple one

Latest posts

Latest posts