What's new

Outdoor finishing well this year ...

dargo

Dargo....I was going to ask how you were doing but seems like a stupid question, bet your livid.

Fucking cheeky carrot crunchers.

Set fire to their field next year while they are harvesting it. Bastards.

thanks to autos I still managed to harvest more this year then I ever have ;) I been harvesting since spring again.

I went straight to the farmer as soon as I got ripped, he was actually alright considering I had to chase his combinharvester accross the feild on my push bike with baseball bat in hand lol.

he was the head farmer, he said it was 4 workers that did the feild at the back of mine. hes helped me out alot since and allways warns me if someone will be working in the feild.

RudeDog

Veteran
Lol Dargo....Respect to the farmer for giving you the heads up now eh?

Toying with the idea of running autos in pots from early in the year, might leave the beds alone for a year.

Got some auto seeds already, NYLD F3 I made this year and some Big Berry.

dargo

this is all that was left of my og kush (about 20% of what was there), the photo was taken the day i got ripped, exactly 4 weeks ago today. Il try and dig up a photo of her before she was ripped along with everything else that was taken.........

Attachments

• Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 9

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to believe the remains are still finishing in november , usually long dead by now , last few grammes are very sweet and pungent smelling.

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same the last lower most flowers from the glasshouse this season were the most flavourful.

Latest posts

Latest posts