What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor, coco, House & Garden, 7 strains, small deck setup

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
imo there is a difference between insects and mammals, i'd never hurt my cats for munching on fan leaves or killing seedlings. wouldn't shoot a deer that's killing my guerrilla plants either unless it's hunting season and he's fair game for food on my table. not that i could legally shoot anything in our local countryside without having a swat team descend on me. the point is, you have to react to pests as a grower, if you don't you won't be growing very long.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
so the thumb tack is horrendous to caterpillars? lol what about the spinosad? or BT? what about those proteins that make their body crystallize and their stomach not work? is that mean too? Sure theres a time and place to be humane to creatures, being humane to caterpillars that are literally destroying months of work is not the time, nor the place.

get over it, its a caterpillar, I feed em to lizards by my garden, gonna hate on me for keeping the food chain alive?

G

guest5703

Thanks for the backup guys, kinda weird having someone come to a cannabis site and try to protect caterpillars eh? lol too funny

The ladies are doing pretty good, I am flushing now and hope to harvest in a week or so...Any suggestions would be sweet!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta run! :wave:

G

guest5703

is that a lil nanner on the 2nd to last AD pic?

I want the Chernobyl, and the font :)

Yea dude both the Alien Dogs (ether cut and cherry cut) have a few nanners, nothing else does.....Hmmmmmm

The Chernobyl is dank, no doubt about it. The font is called Sativa something...cant remember, and can be found at 1001freefonts.com ;)

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
yeah I saw humble's pix of it a while back and was drooling ever since, I sure hope to get that cut eventually. I heard PNC is movin a lil closer to SD, perhaps they'll have another farmers market to talk shop at, at least I hope so!

G

guest5703

HARVEST

HARVEST

Cut down all but the 2 Kush plants, which in late flower I am discovering are two different types of Kushes! I think one may be Valley and the other Platinum, perhaps one might even be Chem 91 as the way she looks...

Anyway the humidity has been high in my area and I've probably lost about 7 grams of dank bud to rot :( But I cant complain because what I was able to harvest is dank as hell. Also in retrospect I wouldn't have had all these plants if it weren't for a good buddy, thanks again if your watching ;)

Found ONE caterpillar, a few spidermites, and some root aphids later I still came out with some serious dank. Shows you can come out ahead if you spend lots of time with your ladies and take care of things. I'm stoked, it was like 55 days flower or so, and I flushed them all a couple times over a week span and they were starting to lose their green sheen so I know they will burn nicely.

The Chernobyls smell amazing, and are frosted out of control. The Green Ices are super resinous as well and put out an equally dank smell. The Hogsbreath is dense as rocks and smells interesting, but not too strong. The Bubba also smells a bit weak, but is dense as hell. Alien Dog Ether probably yielded the heaviest and I was told she would. She is frosty and has a strong scent. The Alien Dog Cherry is frosted nicely, not as much as the Chernobyl, but a good coat and has smaller spindly buds that look unique. I cant wait to smoke the Cherry AD honestly, just has a cool look to her. There are two other Kushes that I just recently determined to be different. One is more frosted and smells stronger like pine. The other has is less pungent and less appealing in my opinion. Both of those kushes will get another week at least of flower, and I snapped one cola to see if it will stress some resin out of her, heard it will happen never tried it...why not.

OK, enough talk, on to shots...No cool labeling, sorry I need some new cool fonts haha.

picture.php

Hogs

picture.php

Green Ice

picture.php

Chernobyl

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush

picture.php

Alien Dog (Cherry)

picture.php

Alien Dog (Ether)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:jump: :dance013: :wave:

niluola

What can be said...an amazingly dank harvest, beautiful pics, just proper super! Congratz and enjoy the smoke! :tiphat:

G

guest5703

Damn No Love????

Damn No Love????

Only one response?!?!? Come on peeps these pics be sweet eh?!?

niluola-Thanks I am, I'm so stoked on this run!

So trimmed everything but the Kushes, they are still hanging. Everything looks and smells awesome!!! Out of everything I'd have to say the Chernobyl and Alien Dog Ether are my favorite! The Green Ice comes in a close third, and all the rest hasnt really been tested yet...The Chernobyl has a strong scent, like Trainwreck for sure and is caked with resin! The Alien Dog ether is also caked with resin and smells nice and lemony with a slight hint of diesel. It's really dank. All the buds have me inspecting each one individually with the scope to see how dank they are haha. Nice fat trichome heads, not too much amber but just enough to hit the spot. I think they were pulled at a great time. Well check out some shots ;)

picture.php

Alien Dog Cherry

picture.php

Bubba Kush

picture.php

Chernobyl

picture.php

Green Ice

picture.php

Hogs Breath

picture.php

I'll leave ya with one of the sweetest macro shots I've ever taken so far. It's of Chernobyl, the most frosted strain I grew!

picture.php

:ying: Thanks for watching!!! If ya got questions I'll be around to answer em ;)

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks proper man! it seems like the coco might have helped the buds keep a lighter shade of green than most outdoor...regardless I'm liking it brotha!

nice crop sir. i like when people who get butthurt over killing bugs seem to think humans aren't part of this planet. as if 'nature' doesn't include the most dominating species on the planet. fuck outta here.