What's new

Outdoor bird in grow room. Please help.

U

Ultra Current

Honestly I'm scared of birds. I called one of my boys and he wanted to beat it with a bag. He kept missing the bird and I was like use a towel and capture it and bring it outside. He couldn't get it but he bird was so tired that he let me pit a towel over him and I took him to the porch and he was flew far away. I just didn't want to get hit in the eye with that beak. Glad it's over. I've had a lot of grows in my life with birds in different houses. Maybe they like weed.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
you probably have a small hole in one of your eaves or soffits, maybe a breach in the roof vent screening, look behind the leaders (down spouts) @ the roof-line as these often seem to be a weak point. Birds, bats, mice, squirrel, racoons which are vicious if cornered can get in once they find a place to start. bats are filthy & can exploit small holes or cracks to get into a home, filthy fuckers.

that bird might have been doing you a favor, search hard for the entry point & fix it.
all good stuff..adding chimneys to the list of entry points

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get birds, bats, and squirrels in my spot. A squirrel was inside one of my tents the other day, digging through my soil, throwing it all over the place. I peeked around and found a beechnut he was burying in a one of my bubbas.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Wow that sounds fascinatingly annoying!
Sometimes it is. Most of the time its not that bad.
It's not like they walk or fly through my living areas. They come into my attic. My plants are in the attic inside tents, so they're protected. For the most part, the critters don't bother anything. They find a way in, they get bored and find their way out. Sometimes they get into the tents, or chew up a bag of trim, or fling soil everywhere. I just think it's funny. I get all the annoyances of an outdoor grow in the comfort of my home.

Latest posts

Latest posts