What's new

Outdoor 43.3 n

TeenHippy

If you read this thread I call my two girls big girl and the bush big girl is getting flushed for past week and half and bush is still getting fed so sunday when big girl gets chopped on sunday the bush is going start her flush that's what I ment by bush flush as for weather today 60+mph winds today (this shit getting old) it's a sunny but windy as hell hoping big girl doesn't snap

TeenHippy

Well at Bar after getting everything on Big Girl cut cleaned and hung she fit perfectly on four tomato cages did mild cleaning just cut all water/fan leaves and ones that were yellow and about to fall of anyways that I could without interfering with the sugar leafs and bud took her one day earlier than planned due to weather very pleased with smell and bud size and amount of clusters just not the density I was hoping for but early smoke report to come soon in two weeks (one hang one in jars) hope others get to enjoy this sensation soon like I did today Bush will come down in two weeks started her flush few days earlier than planned

TeenHippy

Well got 3/4 of Big Girl trimmed up I was hoping for 6oz total I have already jared up that much and more off of big girl/ Bush is coming down friday she has frosted up very nice and leaves are nice and yellow from flush/Potted plant doesn't look like she gonna finish all the way but we"ll get close if weather holds on she is turning purple well that's all for now back to trimming

TeenHippy

Well big girl trimmed and jared bush is 3/4 trimmed and jared potted plant got cut today as for smoking quality has a very sweet/orange flavor and smell bush buds very dense compared to big girls flowers as for high very up high behind the eyes very little body in it less than a gram being snapped out of my bong I can get the white out/fuzzy eyes then when you smoke out of pipes/joints you can judge dosage better

TeenHippy

Well both plants trimmed got 15 mason jars very happy sweet candy fruit flavors coming on strong very little tolerance build up going to visit my photographer this weekend (I know I've said that a lot) so hopefully get quality photos up soon