What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor 2014.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
How long it will last stay tuned to find out...

Along with the cannabee plants there is different sizes of marigolds, cosmos, and other flowers to
grow all around the cannabee plants. and will be trying to supercrop the them this year. want really bushy plants but short also.
picture.php

also...
picture.php

when the chamomile grows up a lil more ill transplant them to the rest of the garden.
and not shown in this part of the garden is 2 pepper plants and some daises, purple flowering cat nip, some almond verbena clones.

ion

How long it will last stay tuned to find out...

indeed, great thought to start the thread....life's a titty-twister sometimes and ya just never know wtf's gonna happen....I myself in that boat this year. nice chunkers on those starts ya got there cheesebuds, good luck.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so new pix. first is befor the tie down next is after the tie down. so far the super cropping seems to be working.
that other big plant in the back is a pink flowering catmint plant. it has the same flower structure as cannabis.
also I have other plants in this garden like sage, bell peppers, goats weed peppers, chili peppers, chamomile plants, butterfly plant, aloe vera plant, cone flower and so on.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
how often should I be feeding the plants. there in the ground. they got fed on the 11th of may and again on the 20th. is that often enough. or should they be fed more often?
they get fed bio thrive grow formula. I know I been growing outdoors for like around 6 years but I keep thing thinking the plants don't get fed enough some times. like last year and the year be for.

but at the same time I don't wanna feed them too often.

so how they looken now.
picture.php

Since it's liquid nutes I would feed once a week at this point, since they are a decent size. Go easy at first and see how they react, but they'll probably love it.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
cant wait till they start flowering. these r new shots...
been toping and tying them to keep them short.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey man, not sure where you are, but I'm in the south east and one of my 8MH showed his balls this weekend. Outside grow from seed since beginning of April. Sending good vibes that you don't get any ball sacs.

Latest posts

Latest posts