What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

Hey guys , got a question ,

atm , the light regimen in my clone/mothercab is 18/6.

I want to bring this down to 16 and then 15 hours of light because on april 20th we will have 14 hours of sun here.

But my biggest problem is that i have clones that are rooting. Will the 16 and 15 hours of light fuck up the cloning process?

Last year i had a few plants that started flowering in april/may and i don't want this to happen again , that's why i want to match the light cycle as much as i can with outdoors

So will my clones still root under 15/16 hrs of light?

wild guess but are these the plants that didnt finish on time?

accidental flower then revert to veg imo is why they didnt finish on time. in my experience it can delay harvest from 2 weeks to a HOLE month

light pollution is also an attributing factor

wish i had your bean stock! im a bag seed man myself. but i found a seed in a bag of freezeland yesterday =]

and boy is that a beautiful greenhouse

THC123

Veteran
@drelow / thx

@darwinsbulldog / thx , i suffer from the annoying streetlight causing light pollution syndrome , that's why i stick with autoflowering at my place for outdoors

@santaspimp / actually the revegged plants where done just on schedule , but the yield suffered a lot cuz they lost a LOT of time revegging

Update without pics cuz i am too lazy right now

All seeds have germed and sprouted , i accidentally killed an sssdhx b3 and one didn't pop , for the rest everything is now a small plant

i have the following strains that i will repot tomorrow to veg a bit more till i know sex , and then they will go outdoors. I wxill pregrow thel in my clonebox cuz in the GH the internodes are always longer and the plants a bit lankier ,

This is not good for transporting them , we need short bushy plants , plus un my clonebox they will grow faster

All autoflowerers have survived the frost without problems it was -1, -3 for a few nights but i did just as dread said and it worked pretty good

I got the following strains in the propagator /
erdpurt
dcxdpxb3(big expectations was written on the baggy)
katsu bubba x arne
sssdh x b3
timewarp 99
guerillia gold f2
1 manitoba medicine
danish gold
and probably a few more strains which i can't remember right now.

The volcano and the nederzaad 2007 have made me retarded:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
thx , too bad i will only grow for seeds in my greenhouse this year , no weed :( :( :((well , also a LOT of vegetables)

plus in my greenhouse strains are ready for harvest about 3-4 weeks later than normal cuz of a little bit of light pollution from a streetlight ,

so only autos and pregrowing

theweedman

hey guys you all seem like the right people to go too for outdoor advice i normally just plant in 5 gallon buckets but i was wondering about also tryin a outdoor scrog in like 40 gallon rubbermaid totes putting like one plant in and traing the tops to just have like a carpet affect across the top of the screen so thats its less noticeable any advice or ideas ?

THC123

Veteran
hey weedman i have got no clue , here i would never scrog cuz of humidity i always top and train but still they get huge

i have transplanted all 31 seedlings today

the erdpurt already has purple colouring on the backside of the leaves , it's gonna be beautiful me thinks.

tomorrow i will transplant 4 frisians at my buddies place to 80-100 liters(20-25 gallon)

One will be for me and 3 others for my buddy

7 plants will be grown there , so i think i am gonna add a danish gold and a guerillia gold and some other hybrid from hell hey esben , is the erocxdpxdcxB3 a fast one??

tomorrow i'll finally make pics:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
hehehe well there is not much to see yet

img38852905324.jpg

img38842885268.jpg

img38822843150.jpg
:tiphat:
my auto field and a few frisians that will be going to a buddy of mine

img38862917105.jpg

vegetables

img38882944984.jpg

My soil stash that is cooking for on guerillia

i also transplanted my frisian to 120 liters at my§ buddies place

cuz i didn't have time to mix and cook soil i used 50% plagron royalty mix and 50% asef which is universal potting soil fertilized for six months

For the rest I'll topdress just like last year.

Topdressing works well outdoors , but indoors it doesn't work so well i have noticed

THC123

Veteran
thx

i learned today why i should always bring a cellphone and a spare tyre :D

I was mountainbiking and had just dropped a 30l bag of soil , it was going real nice and was making some good speed downhill and then i heard pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

it took me a 2 hour hike to get home , real annoying with that big backpack , i dropped 50l in total so still 350 liters to go :D

THC123

Veteran
aight weather is sad and it is literally 2 times as cold as last week winter is coming back for a final attack , tonight it will be 0 degrees , which is luckily no problem for our beloved plants

All frisians are now at their spots in big pots

As far as guerillia is concerned , i have managed to bring 50 liters up to now still got lots of soil to bring but the weather is too pissy to grab my mountainbike.

I have decided to grow on last years spot as someone threatened to call the cops just as i had dropped 20 liters of soil on my second spot.

The soil is still there but i won't go and pick it up , so i'll stick to last years spot and i will plant out a few clones on a few new spots in the woods.

Here is a small update

img39353204554.jpg

guerillia gold 2 , timewarp 99...... and also a few mothers(cuts) for my mother cab i'm really stoked i finally got these genetics : amnesia/ssh whatever cut , sssdh and ag13

I will try the amnesia core cut on guerillia because i vaped some of it that had been grown outdoors by buddah and it was real nice with that familiar amnesia aroma , now buddah is about 500-700 km south of me so i'm wondering if here it will also perform where i live

img39413371837.jpg

some frisian cuttings that have just been moved from 15 watts t5 tubes to 110 fluoro and on the right a Nederzaad and NYCD clone

img39423398250.jpg

hybrids .........FROM HELLLLLLL (well from esben actually :D) it is danish gold , arne , sssdhxb3 , katsu bubba xb3 , erdpurt and maybe other strains which i can't think of now
img39433424490.jpg

Sorry esben i almost killed them by forgetting to give water , they where dried up and started yellowing woops

img39393329967.jpg

it is not so visible anymore because in my propagators it is hot , but this erdpurt started out with purple leaves on the backside of the leaf , so I'm sure once colder she will give a colorshow

img39403347982.jpg

guerillia gold 2 f2

I am trying out a new soil this year because i only have had time to make soil mixes for my guerillia grow , for the rest i don't have time and honestly this year i just don't feel like making soil mixes. I am now using ASEF soil on Dread's recommandations and it iw working out real well , i like it more than plagron royalty mix up to now and it is cheaper.

There is no perlite in it , but to be honest i have never seen a real difference with plants with or without perlite so fuck it , if the basis is ok the plant will perform

I will keep vegging till may15th and after may 15th they will slowly go out to their spots

a lot of these plants are for forum member dubite as he hasn't got the possibility to pregrow and sex so many plants.

I was wondering as far as exing is concerned , would it be bad to put the plants on 12/12 for a few days till they show sex?

Normally plants show sex by themselves after 4-6 weeks , but i am not sure all plants will show sex in time (before the transplant)

I have never done this so i was wondering is someone here has done this without problems or strange growth or decrease in yield etc.... i won't have time to take a cutting and let it root

so that's it for now , more to come once i finally have brought the damn soil on guerillia ugh

woops forgot the autos

img39222679524.jpg

the field with LR2 , LR3 , jackryder , auto ak

img39232761328.jpg

img39262894503.jpg

these 2 autos are on the soil that dread recommended

img39252843394.jpg

img39242807783.jpg

these 2 autos are on plagron royalty

So a BIG difference

I also noticed i forgot to cover the soil with plastic before putting the plants in the holes , now i can't cover the soil anymore. After these are finished i will cover the soil or else my fans get clogged with dust and when you have buds you can't use the sprinkler system

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow my mayn, im late here! danish gold(guerilla gold x danish passion) is the earliest among the ones you mention from me

i will be with you all the way. everythings looking happy.

looking forward to have Nederzaad in my gh!

rock on bro!

pietje puck

looks everything is gooing fine T.
i have a few thyfoons outside they turn purple aswel.
i think they have it cold,brrrrrrrrrr:comfort:

dread

Veteran
my plants in the GH turn purple also now,a touch of frost only makes em stronger

grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
hi guys small update
img40218645479.jpg

the autoflowerers are going well but i had quite a few males , i had 7/8 male auto ak

LR3 female
img40248661181.jpg

auto ak male --->
img40258677165.jpg

i kept the 2 nicest males

img40268693439.jpg

the plants in the expensive royalty mix are not doing well compared to the ones in cheap potting soil from the garden center

img40198631175.jpg

fermentating soil stash , these are my own soilmixes , i only had time to prepare 4 tubs like this and it's all for guerillia , has beenn cooking for 6 weeks

the guerilliaplants are not going well cuz of neglect. I wasn't totally with my mind on the grow and i forgot to water way too often they almost died 2 times from thirst

Here a few pics

img40298746575.jpg

img40288732324.jpg

the last one is one of my 2 frisian cuttings for on guerillia , totally deficient , but i am sure she will recover , she has been transplanted yesterday , but it is not the best way to start of the season

img40318776111.jpg

this katsu bubba x arne didn't mind the thirst and stayed happy , she is a beautiful and strong plant

I am now sexing the plants by putting them on 12/12 till they show sex

I will be very busy these days transporting soil

I want to transplant the first plants this weekend

So very slowly the season will begin:dance013:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i get flashbacks to last year here! love it bro, plants looks happy!

blueschato

Veteran
Wondelful grow bro.0 degree it's very bad,i hope the weather turn good very soon.It's the same in my country,this year no good spring.
I'm prayn for:bow:...
You go to the spot by mountainbike,,,,,,whow i use also mbike to go in the jungle...it's wondeful to run in to the wilde...
......i like peperoncino to hehe,it's the plant in the pictures peperoncino?
sorry for my bad English.... keep it green :tiphat: