What's new

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

THC123

Veteran
i only grew out one and it was ready by 20 september

@ h2h : you could always testgrow ;)

dread had an even earlier one , but he is best suited to answer this question as i don't keep a log on his grows :D

Hey dread just missed your response:D thx

dread

Veteran
Great project! If u want some help with the selection process next year let me know. What is the earlyest flowering you have seen with the manitoba's?

Grts,
Hh²

i looked it up,i harvested her at 20th of september last year,90 % brown hairs,amber trich
grtz
D.

dread

Veteran
dsc00631pp.jpg

dsc00636v.jpg

dsc00634a.jpg

dsc00633mj.jpg

last years harvest,600 gr from 2 momma's
grtz
D.

MGC

Hi !

Congratulations ... I love your garden filled with that big healthy plants, that's huge ! It is going to be a hell of a crop !!
Wish you the best for the folowering time :)

++

THC123

Veteran
Well a less positive update this time

the deer have attacked 2 plants of mine , i have been growing there for 2 years , never any problem

lately they have begun construction, which is also the reason why next year i wont grow here anymore. Anywho , this has scared all animals towards my grow, cuz they lost a piece of their territory there are lots of deer now here

the bark at the base of the stem is gone , and both the plants that where attacked , show signs of dehydration and deficiency ,

i think this has something to do with the bark being gone as i topdressed them 2 weeks ago and it has rained enough

they will prolly wither up and die , just like the danish gold , i hope i can do something about it

i am hoping they won't destroy my other plants and tomorrow i will make a deer repellant

the bad news also is that a buddy of mine , who also had 3 plants 50 meters to the right , has lost all his plants to the deer

Too bad my manitoba and frisian are fucked

img48732004943.jpg

img48742032698.jpg

img48752050445.jpg

manitoba meds :( , the bottom part of the plant is gone , only the top brancehs remain and almsot all fan leaves have been eaten

img48762074476.jpg

sssdhxb3

img48772098279.jpg

amnesia/whatever this was the replacement for the danish gold

img48782130941.jpg

guerillia gold 2 , my mantiba looked like this 2 weeks ago :( :(

img48792154113.jpg

timewarp 99

img48812200879.jpg

katsu bubba x arne

img48822225141.jpg

frisian dew :( :( :(

img48832247291.jpg

the stem of the fd

Could i help the affected plants by covering their open bark with wound balsem for trees???

i hope they leave the 6 other plants alone

img48802176360.jpg

trainwreck$

as you can see al eaten plants are yellow and droopy and the other plants are nice and healthy
this will be my last guerillia grow :D

tomorrow i'll go back to my spot to give rooting stim to the plants that where attacked , i am gonna cover their bark with wound balsem

and i am going to tape the stems of all other plants preventively with duck tape so the deer can't eat the bark

for repellant i wanna use a mix of chilipeppers , soap, piss and milk, i read this somewhere on the net (well except the piss but that is to insult the deer)

problem is i can only spray on non flowering plants a

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry to hear the bad news about the deer attack...

sounds good THC123, get that tree balm on those wounds. i would make sure the duct tape isn't too tight on the stem. i hope your deer repellents work. another thing you can do is surround the plants with some fishing line at 1 foot and at 3 foot, the deer don't like it and will go around. all you need is 4 bamboo stakes for each enclosure.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sorry bout the attack bro, but it dont look so bad after all, they will recover im shure. you are doing so much good my friend, always enjoy your updates

heythere bro sorry bbout the probs with deer ... they r a real problem where i live u said up there u didnt wanna use any piss ... y is this as i have been using piss and eggs 4 y ears and b4 that we used panther urine and i havent had a plant eaten in a few years just my 2 pennies shrp

Hh²

It will be ok, put the balsem on those wounds, make the deer repelant and go on. They will be ok. Do you or your friend have a dog? If yes, take him with you. Deer don't like dog smell and pea.
It still a very nice geurillagrow. Nice plants.:comfort:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
sorry to hear about the deers man, see if you can order some wolf urine off ebay mate and spray it around your trees haha that'll keep them away for sure!

THC123

Veteran
well made the repellent , waiting for the rain to pass before i head out to treat my ladies

also found lots of fish wire to hopefully prevent them from entering

The only thing i can't find right now is the woudn balsem , and i can't buy a new tube till tuesday

so i was thinking , could i use candle wax as a temporary wound balsem? i used to use candle wax against stem rot

THC123

Veteran
small garden update

this years seedgrow made me realize i can keep growing at home for weed

so next year another weedgrow at my place

the manitoba meds are flowering right on schedule cuz they are small , so next year i'm gonna scrog a plant after the auto weedgrow so it stays low

this way i can avoid a guerillia grow and the light pollution at my place , in the gh to avoid light pollution they can be max 3-4 feet high , but if they reach the ceiling of the GH , there is nothing i can do to avoid later flowering

here a few garden pics
img48848541068.jpg

img49079073221.jpg

i think this is a LR , i'm not sure , i didn't plant this

img49069049267.jpg

cuts , they are waiting to be transplanted but i need 2 of each , one as mother and one to cross with the manitoba meds

img49059027531.jpg

img49049009640.jpg

selfplanted dieselxautoak

img49038991483.jpg

manitoba meds female

img49028972910.jpg

img49018954139.jpg

img48998912010.jpg

very small and trained LR2

img48988884525.jpg

img48978859304.jpg

havent trained her cuz her stem broke in 2 a few weeks ago

img48968839444.jpg

img48958785141.jpg

img48958785141.jpg

img48948767789.jpg

img48938747242.jpg

the manitoba meds , the males are already floweirng and the females are just beginning

img48928727460.jpg

amnesia / whatever very deficient but in a week or 2 she'll be fine

img48918697376.jpg

happy brother cut

img48908678394.jpg

trainwreck dead whale pheno

img48898650060.jpg

nycd

img48888629479.jpg

sssdh(ojd cut)

img48878606793.jpg

Herijuana

img48868582718.jpg

chronic

i still need to transplant others asap

I'm hoping for manitoba meds size plants for the seedgrow

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
dont use fish wire!! the deers will entangle themself and panic!!
they will freak out and ran over you plantz!!

THC123

Veteran
have you already had this happen buddah? how can a deer entangle itself if i make kind of a fence?

yes i am waiting for my second sour bubble clone to root so i have one new mother and one to cross with the manitoba , i am also gonna cross the sweet pink grapefruit to it

badbeans

Don't let the deer get you down bro just keep growing! Do what you can to deter them and keep moving on, your garden looks great!

bb:canabis:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i read that trick with making an enclosure with fishing line around the plants at 1 foot and at 3 foot high, apparently when they walk into it they don't like the feel of it and find another way to go. maybe tie some grass strips to the line every foot or so to make it a visible barrier. i imagine if you make just 2 levels of wire the deer shouldn't get tangled up, i was out in the countryside friday in the mountains and saw many farmers using just wire as fencing and in some places electric wire that you can hardly see, they don't get animals tangled up even when they are turned off and not in use. has this happened to you buddah?

May I urge you remove the stuff you brought into your spot like the pots and fishing wire etc. after harvest?
Nice plants as always, good luck! Pissing around the plants will help to keep the deer away too. Also putting around human and/or dog hair.