What's new

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

THC123

Veteran
Hey thx m8

My rule of topdress is the following :

I make soilmixes and after 6 weeks, i do the first light topdressing

Then , after 4 weeks , i keep repeating the topdressing , this way they will have enough

But my buddy just topdressed his much much too often

sometimes every 2 weeks a hand of shit in the pots , that was overkill

So when i see a plant is almost blue instead of green and has burnt tips or distorted leaves , i do not topdress for another 3-4 weeks

oh yeah the revegged plants question , yes , they are all revegged plants

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks mate, they look wonderful! i especially love the home made trestles you've used to sort of scrog them. looks like it works a treat and you must get huge yields from these babies outside :D i wish i lived somewhere with a back yard secluded enough to be able to indulge myself haha i'll find one in switzerland in a few years i'm certain!

THC123

Veteran
you know what the sad part is, my garden is much bigger then my buddies , but i just can't fucking flower normal strains there cuz of one damn fucking streetlight messing up my harvest dates :( :( :(

that's why i grow at my buddy's and on guerillia

When you go to switzerland let me know, i'll come visit ;)

those home made tresslses are made from the bamboo growing in the background , gotta love bamboo , cheap , vigorious and can be used for many things

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahaha yeah i saw that bamboo and was actually wondering that!! it's apparently a great plant that can high cannabis in your yard too. obviously grows high and is good for keeping away noisy neighbours! yeah definitely will mate, we're planning on getting our bums there in 2013, i've got a eu passport so will be living their permanently i hope so i can get more into breeding and cannabis research...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats one hell of a nice update, beautiful plants you got there. lovely job! i'm sure they will love being on the lawn. great garden your mate has. i'm really looking forward to seeing you get the most out of the fd.

peace out

THC123

Veteran
yeah definitely will mate, we're planning on getting our bums there in 2013,

ok , if by then, you should need to have documents translated from English to German or french , I'm offering my services for free(or a bit of weed :D) as i have a diploma as translator(English , French , German ,Dutch)

THC123

Veteran
Hey GM

Thx , also lookin forward to your FD

In about 2/3 weeks they should begin flowering(depending on pheno)

I'm hoping you will get the nice candy pheno

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah i hope i get a nice tasty pheno too. all in all i have 10 plants out right now, so at least 1 of them should be some thing worth while. ideally i should take clones from each and keep the best pheno for next year. otherwise i'll have to buy another 1 or 2 packs of seeds. real pity they are femed in a way, i'd like to make my own fd seeds for next year.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ok , if by then, you should need to have documents translated from English to German or french , I'm offering my services for free(or a bit of weed :D) as i have a diploma as translator(English , French , German ,Dutch)

ahhh c'est vrai? ca c'est formidable j'adore le francais et je peux parler un peu parceque je l'ai etudié a l'ecole et a l'université mais malheuresment je ne peux pas le parler courrament, au moment, peut etre apres 6-12 moins quand je suis en suisse. mon ami penguin qui je vais habiter avec dans suisse il es fini cet an une degree en allemagne. mais si j'ai besoin d'aide je vais te demander :D merci encore mon ami!

THC123

Veteran
aah mais tu parles le français assez bien! Et tu verra que , comme tu le dis , après 6 mois , tu parlera le français de façon très fluente.

j'aimerai entendre quelqu'un parler le français avec un accent Australien , ca doit être rigolo :D

THC123

Veteran
yeah i hope i get a nice tasty pheno too.

last year , from the 10 seeds i had , 3 where more or less like the candy pheno

i had one dark purple candy one , then one lighter one with many colors also sweet and candy vanilla like and then i had one that had a forestfruits aroma

the 7 other phenos where more like purple star and i didn't particulary like those , cuz they weren't sweet.

i also wanted to take cuts to keep as a mother , but i simply don't have the space right now , got too many mothers

there is one pheno that is finished september 30th , that almost is 100% immune against mold that makes big ass nugs that has a good taste and a good high

it is the forest fruits pheno

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
aah mais tu parles le français assez bien! Et tu verra que , comme tu le dis , après 6 mois , tu parlera le français de façon très fluente.

j'aimerai entendre quelqu'un parler le français avec un accent Australien , ca doit être rigolo :D

hahaha mes amis francaises m'a dit que je le parler avec un accent parisienne. j'ai bcp des amis australiens qui parlont avec un accent tres fort et ca me fait "cringe/shudder" lol c'est terrible... lol if you want and we meet one day i'll show you haha

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
last year , from the 10 seeds i had , 3 where more or less like the candy pheno

i had one dark purple candy one , then one lighter one with many colors also sweet and candy vanilla like and then i had one that had a forestfruits aroma

the 7 other phenos where more like purple star and i didn't particulary like those , cuz they weren't sweet.

i also wanted to take cuts to keep as a mother , but i simply don't have the space right now , got too many mothers

there is one pheno that is finished september 30th , that almost is 100% immune against mold that makes big ass nugs that has a good taste and a good high

it is the forest fruits pheno

i don't really understand how they have so many phenos? i thought fem seeds are supposed to be made from turning a clone to make male flowers and using that pollen to cross to another clone of same strain. so how do we end up with so many phenos? they must have used all phenos and selfed them or something?

THC123

Veteran
the FD is a cross between purple star and super skunk , so i guess they reversed one of the 2 and pollinated the other

yeah i also wrote this to dutch passion , if they could stabilize the good phenos , FDwould be real nice

But it is the most unstable strain i ever seen , sooooo many phenos

to many phenos

every pheno seems like a totally different strain

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
the FD is a cross between purple star and super skunk , so i guess they reversed one of the 2 and pollinated the other

yeah i also wrote this to dutch passion , if they could stabilize the good phenos , FDwould be real nice

to many phenos

lol that's a breeders dream thc123!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

to many phenos

lol wow, i wonder if they were just lazy, or if they wanted to maintain as many phenos as possible? thanks for all the info.

lol that's a breeders dream thc123!

hehe, either that or a customers nightmare, lol. a strain shouldn't really have so many phenos that are all so different, doesn't that mean they didn't do any stabilization. specially a fem strain should not be so all over the place, no?

pietje puck

what a nice update T, beautiful pic,s to.
i love to see those big scroging plants.
keep up the good work bro.

peace, pietje puck

Hh²

Veeerry nice update THC!! I love your scrog. That's a pies of Grow engeneering! Ur making the magic carpet of Aladin!

@Darwin... : I would like to hear your french accent to. You might already know that "Mon Pot" doesn't mean 'My weed' in french;)

Grts,
Hh²

THC123

Veteran
Thx pietje and H2H

Note to myself for tomorrow morning (i prolly will lose the note tonight so this way i can't lose it :D)

guerillia tasks:

clear shrubs
spray plants with anti mold
retrain some plants
fertilize frisian and trainreck , ssssdh and katsu for flowering
fertilize timewarp 99 manitoba and guerillia gold for flowering npks + bone meal
check if danish gold still lives , if not replace with amnesia + bring 10 liter extra soil for amnesia
put out sssdh on second patch

bring mix of worm castings potting soil and compost , npk's and bone meal for topdressing

liquidlight

Hey THC123, ... a few shots of my geurilla Frisian Dews, taken today. They've grown well in the last week despite not having any sun... we've had overcast, rainy days all week. Just like the week before. At least they've had water and lots of it!

frisian_dew_b_17_07_10.jpg

frisian_dew_c_17_07_10.jpg

frisian_dew_d_17_07_10.jpg

frisian_dew_e_17_07_10.jpg

And like i said, i reckon it was a slug eating around your stem. I had the same happen to a couple of mine so i've added copper electrical armour cladding to all my plants!

slug_armour.jpg

I might add that my holes are not prepared with organic nutrients ... just shitty cheap compost with growmore pellets (fert pellets) mixed in. Like you, i'll topdress with bonemeal soon and also try and find some NPK pellets suitable for flower/fruit (stuff for roses maybe). I actually gave them all a foiliar feed after i took these shots today. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts