What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor '16 "suburban jungle"

Ilikesade

see!

the tomato cages were a good idea..

cheers/
Thanks for checking my little grow out Amanda! And yes the cages will give me something to tie to when the branches get heavy. The little ErdPurt won't need it so I've removed the cage.

Ilikesade

Update: everything is going well. I've seen none of the twisty growth I saw five or six weeks ago. The pre '98 bubba seems to be the beauty of the bunch with the Amherst sour being the second best while the mutant ErdPurt is the ugly friend.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I think my Sour D looks exactly like yours. She's the fattest I have going on in the garden

she's not sticky? the smell is vague, fruity? ... That's a clone, I am letting a Bodhi Mountain Temple secretly fuck the mom on my neighbors roof lol (currently no one lives there:)).

Ilikesade

I think my Sour D looks exactly like yours. She's the fattest I have going on in the garden
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69133&pictureid=1645206&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
she's not sticky? the smell is vague, fruity? ... That's a clone, I am letting a Bodhi Mountain Temple secretly fuck the mom on my neighbors roof lol (currently no one lives there:)).

I definitely see some similarities! No smell or stick yet but she is very early in flower so biding my time. Nice looking bush

Ilikesade

Update: I harvested the ErdPurt and will post pics of the dried herb soon. It was always a weird plant and kept it out of curiosity mostly. It did flower quickly and smells of strawberry gum, but the top third of the plant is all seeded. This may be the light pollution from my laundry room window which is right next to the ErdPurt. The pre 98 bubba is still the bell of the ball. She reeks of sour earthy skunk. I think she is three weeks from harvest. The rains come to stay this weekend so I will be building plastic greenhouse type covers this week. The Amherst sour diesel is about 4 weeks out and way too dense, I'm worried about mold for sure. I mean.... I'm in Oregon for gods sake. The smell of the Amherst is strong, sour and chemical, hopefully that translates well in the finished product. The cheese is also four weeks out and not very productive. The buds are starting to look nice and smell of sweet sweet skunk.
Cheese:

Amherst sour diesel:

Bubba:

Feel free to post pics of your own outdoor on this thread. Hope everyone is having a bumper year!!

Tynehead Tom

just caught this thread and looks my timing was good haha!
real nice plants. Guess a couple got bigger than 6 feet eh?
That Bubba is stellar man, gonna be a nice sticky harvest :)

Buddler

Veteran
Nice plants yes the mould coastal climate eats bubba I flowered mine out in aug still had to chop top buds..hers a pic of my OD SLH

Latest posts

Latest posts