What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Out of the BHO game - what's next?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd imagine a well pressed puck would yield near the 5% with butane afterwords. The thing is, no matter what you get in a secondary extract after first heat extracting, its pretty much garbage. I did it once, had two hits and gave it away. Weak and yucky.

I see and appreciate your experience but I feel compelled to put my own fork in the socket.

There's a good chance I won't care after the new press is operational. I do a pretty good Winnie the Pooh.

Not in a roly polly half naked hairy red shirted man way. I like to think I captured a bit of the essence of his Tao. Spent a lot of time trying to get in side his mind.

Plus I know I would eventually find a way to extract and refine it for a probably non dab use.

I shouldn't have written most of this post either.

DemonTrich

Veteran
20 ton harbor freight press
With upgraded grade 10 hardware

3x5 custom heated plates from lowtempplates.com

2.25x4.5" 25 micron baggies

160 micron bubble bag

Dry ice

Latest posts

Latest posts