Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthheart

and directly to icmag .com

hey icmag.com :dance013::wave:

im out of jail ( cannabis possesion .)

i was an icmag member til they busted me ..but they cant stope me ..hehe

good to be back .many things changed .og is down ...but this isnt a news for ya...eh :)

i feel the good vibes of this site and wanna say hi growers..

grow in peace safety and love

prost on good time here :)

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Welcome stealth..sorry you had to do the time bro. Pull up a chair you're with friends here

S

stealthheart

Welcome stealth..sorry you had to do the time bro. Pull up a chair you're with friends here

much thanx bro ...sit down on the chair ..bring out my pipe and smoke it with you ..

jail in eu wasnt hell .. alot of time to think and read...and smoke also hehe ...low grade but in jail its good enough

warped i felt a liitle bit like a jew in germany on 43 .ok its hard do compare but they handle us like jews a liitle bit ...sorry for this cvompare but they cant do this

stoned kaya thx bro

much thanx bro ...sit down on the chair ..bring out my pipe and smoke it with you ..

jail in eu wasnt hell .. alot of time to think and read...and smoke also hehe ...low grade but in jail its good enough

warped i felt a liitle bit like a jew in germany on 43 .ok its hard do compare but they handle us like jews a liitle bit ...sorry for this cvompare but they cant do this

stoned kaya thx bro

I got out of prion about a year ago (Jan 19th). I could have smoked while I was in but I didn't bother because they wanted too much for shitty weed and a pinner joint. Glad to hear you are out for sure though. Prison/Jail sucks. How long did you end up doing? I am not familiar with sentencing in Europe.

S

stealthheart

I got out of prion about a year ago (Jan 19th). I could have smoked while I was in but I didn't bother because they wanted too much for shitty weed and a pinner joint. Glad to hear you are out for sure though. Prison/Jail sucks. How long did you end up doing? I am not familiar with sentencing in Europe.

they got me in in mid 2006(feb or mar ) thx stoned we payed 15 euro/g for a midgrade (its offtopic but how was the conditions in your jail ? hope you know what i mean with my good english hehe )

hey kruch ...much much thx

they got me in in mid 2006 thx stoned we payed 15 euro/g for a midgrade (its offtopic but how was the conditions in your jail ? hope you know what (feb or march)i mean with my good english hehe )

hey kruch ...much much thx

The facility where I was at is the worst in my state here in the USA. Some of the walls/pillars are starting to crumble. There are 20 year old shit stains on the ceiling. Lot of cases of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) around the prison so you have to be careful of what you touch. I was in a maximum security facility that was over crowded so I was locked down for an average of 23 hours a day. Sometimes longer than that. I got arrested for Possesion with intent to distribute LSD, Shrooms and Cannabis as well as a small possesion of hashish and a paraphenelia charge. I ended up getting a split sentence so I have another 3 years to walk off on the streets which sucks cause I get drug tested regularly. Have to be extremely careful with partying. One dirty urine and I go back to prison for a year. Sometimes it makes me wish I had taken the 2 1/2 to 5 year sentence and maxed out instead of the 11 1/2 to 23 months + 36 months of consecutive probation. Fortunately for me I didn't have any state manditory weights so they didn't send me to a state prison or a federal prison.

I haven't really had much luck finding a job since I been out of prison though. I live in an extremely conservative area and all the employers seem to frown on my charges. I am hoping to be able to move to Spain in the next few years so I can settle down with this Portuguese woman that I been wanting to move in with for a while. I am told that I will not have to worry about the police in Spain as far as grows go as logn as it is for personal. I am not sure what constitutes as a personal grow in Spain though.

S

stealthheart

stone it sounds like you were in hell im so sorry for you .make the best out of it .
our jail time was completly different .we had a swimmingpool musicgroups sport groups
so alot to do.it wasn boring .if i would see the the judge again, i would say thank yor for 5 years criminal lessons .i learned a whole of shit ....i got depression in jail ..so they made me ill in a little way.....bro i wish you a happy new year ..i think we will it(the new year) enjoy alot :dance013: ,,,,Peace:wave:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
stone it sounds like you were in hell im so sorry for you .make the best out of it .
our jail time was completly different .we had a swimmingpool musicgroups sport groups
so alot to do.it wasn boring .if i would see the the judge again, i would say thank yor for 5 years criminal lessons .i learned a whole of shit ....i got depression in jail ..so they made me ill in a little way.....bro i wish you a happy new year ..i think we will it(the new year) enjoy alot :dance013: ,,,,Peace:wave:

Damn that sounds like a god damn resort! :jawdrop: I spent my time around murderers and etcetera which wasn't cool. As for depression I have a lot more depression now than I did while I was inside. It is weird to say this but I was very content while I was locked up. I thought that I was going to be doing a long sentence when I got to court so I accepted that I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I am extremely happy that the district attorney fucked up on my case. That helped me get out sooner. I can say though that before I got locked up I used to tell my friends on IRC and forums that I was bored. I forgot how boring prison was so now that I am out and bought a new computer I don't ever say that I am bored.

The only thing that has been going rather well for me is the fact that I enrolled in an art school and am studying online to get my Associates degree in Web Design & Interactive Media. :artist: That tends to keep me busy to the point where I have no life which is fine because I am so broke I can't even afford to have a life. It is hard enough for me to figure out how to keep the internet on at this point in time.

I just recently got my driver's license back which is cool. :jump::dance013::yay: It was suspended for multiple reasons for the past 5 years. The most recent suspension was due to the possesion charges that I was arrested for which made me lose them for a year. Sadly I can't afford a car so it makes getitng aroudn rather difficult. There aren't really any jobs around the town I live in and i have noo $ to ride the bus out of town or ways of getting around so I am kiind of screwed at the moment for finding work and getting a car. I need a car so i can get to a place where I can get to work and I need to have a job so I can buy a car. It is kind of a fucked up situation.

S

stealthheart

one ! narcotics law (made in den haag (lol)) and different punishments WOLRDWIDE ! f off !

S

stealthheart

we are from germany us ,south america ,brasil,irak ,iran ,china ,,,,,,afghan ..... pakistos ...and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts