What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

out doors or inside

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
indoor is always better ,
do to the full control of the grow.
but outside bud may be just as good if not better but that has to do were is it being grown.
climate makes a big dif in quality. i lived in florida way back and i was getting local grown bud that look as good as any indoor. now im in new england and the bud that the local boys grow is far from what the shit from florida was. i will be growing some outdoor this year just for little extra project. this will be perfect shit to use for bublehash.

peace

HC

G

guest123

where i live the bud grown outdoors beats the indoors by a long shot , but then im a little spoilt by the best growing conditions known to man .. lol ... well that is if the rain would stop ... tropically grown stuff beats them all i can assure you , and if they dont theyd better get some better seeds , sure i can point them in the right direction ..

whats about greenhouse - is it more in or outdoor
outdoor flowers are better cause they cost more work;)
indoor is too easy:(

Aquaman2112

Indoors you have easier controll over pest and humidity but are restricted to artifitial light! down south outdoors is great except sometimes the rain and humidity causes mold! but nothing produces like the real thing Sunshine my friend! here in the country I could grow on the back of the property (lots of farm land) fact "florida has more cows per acre than Texas" so more than just swamps & Beaches great country growing space! But my ole lady has me playing gorrillia stye say nothing on our land so Hey I can did it so Hiking I go!! when we were split up I did some indoors 1000w HPS on a rail But still have to say Nothing beats the sun!

Aquaman2112

just my thoughts anyways

Latest posts

Latest posts