What's new

otis' vertical experiments and other projects

O

otis33

I've got a bit of a problem..... I can't stop
picture.php

so,along with these, I have some sour boggle( my second pack and only 2 off 22 have made it so far) sweet and sour Cindy, csg hippy stash, ad's border haze and golden sativa, hammerhead's querklexgdp, RD'sghosttrainhaze8, commerce city kush, cougar piss, ganja rebel mystery, sensi skunk kush....ummm I'd have to go look , but I think there are a few more. I have been enjoying my Scott's og and both phenos of wifi so much that something is going to have to be pretty special to beat them out. looking at the Scott's and how stretchy/ lanky it is you would think it yield shitty, but it was actually the best yielder of the last run. I've already given sour Jack the axe, og13 won't be run again, but the mother still lives. I've got a big madness mother and she not only is unique, but my mom loves her. lucky for mom I have half of a4x8 table and 18ppk madness plants in flower. I'll be able to give her enough to last quite a while. deep strawberry diesel, although a slow vegger, stays for now 1 because people here go crazy for purple weed&2 it's some strong medicine. oh ya..cannacopia chunk d and resin bomb. I should find a leper or two, eh?

Last edited:
O

otis33

oh yes, and pineapple express, my first strain. many people seem to think she is a re-labeled c-99, and she looks allot like my madness which is supposed to be mantanuska tundra(alaskan thunderfuck)x c-99. I starred to just call her Cinderella last year bc, honestly, I felt a bit silly saying I had pineapple express. anyway, I always liked her, but mostly kept her for sentimental reasons. now that I have been growing a bunch of new stuff she is no longer my staple crop and more and more people lately have been asking when I'm going to get some more Cinderella.

O

otis33

I have not flowered my lone sour bubble female yet, but took 13 clones a couple weeks ago and they all had roots in 5 or 6 days, I think the mother is ready for me to take another batch. it would be nice to film that 4x8 table up with these
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

time for a ppk rd Scott's og update. flip carry ess aug4, so we are about 29 days in, stretch is over and these girls streeeeetch. I fed really light on their first run and I felt like they maybe wanted a bit more, but it was a multi strain grow, so I did what was best for the lot. this time I'm feeding about 1.2ec and I stool be giving them MOAB weeks 5-7. I usually begin to deleaf about now, but they are so lanky and have few leaves that I think I will just be doing a light pluck making sure all bud sites are bathed in light.
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

I love this pot. it smells and tastes so good. it's neck and neck with wifi and anyone who had grown or tasted a good wifi knows that's saying something. I can't say anything about the" legit" og cuts bc I have no access, but I can say, with out a doubt, this variety could hold its own against anything in my area. I have been told time and time again" there's none better" ..." this is the best I have ever had". I popped 5 commerce city kush which I believe it's rd's og chem dog(?) outs going to be a long 5 months waiting for a taste of that one. Scott's definitely lives up to the hype.

O

otis33

madness is towering over the dsd at this point... stretch is pretty much over. some kind of deficiency in the dsd, maybe cal or mag, or both, or something else. they are just going to have to ride it out. another reminder to monocrop. I can't go chasing a problem on one side just to create another problem on the opposite side.
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

so, a couple weeks ago I traded an eighth for a brand new dr120 tent. I figured, Fuck it, I can squeeze another harvest in...I have a ligh, fan, filter, we're good to go. first of all, I had to man handle the good damn fan/ filter in. of course, after duct taping the shit out of the thing to get it in place, I turned it on expecting to see the tent sides suck in with negative pressure. well fuck me if I didn't instal the thing backward. the si des were puffing out. I hacked out the duct taped fan, puncturing the tent with the paring knife, made just for such a job, cussing and spitting with anger and frustration. anyway fans on, tent up, let's see where the temps are in a few hours.
picture.php
picture.php

Alien_Dawg

so, a couple weeks ago I traded an eighth for a brand new dr120 tent. I figured, Fuck it, I can squeeze another harvest in...I have a ligh, fan, filter, we're good to go. first of all, I had to man handle the good damn fan/ filter in. of course, after duct taping the shit out of the thing to get it in place, I turned it on expecting to see the tent sides suck in with negative pressure. well fuck me if I didn't instal the thing backward. the si des were puffing out. I hacked out the duct taped fan, puncturing the tent with the paring knife, made just for such a job, cussing and spitting with anger and frustration. anyway fans on, tent up, let's see where the temps are in a few hours.View Image View Image

McGuiver that shit bro. ..

Great Show Otis, ladies be looking sweet and the Beds be looking full.
All good shit. ..

O

otis33

Damn I better stock up on duct tape before you use it all. I ussually use foil tape on mine.

this was a job only 200mph duct tape could tackle. I bought some useless bungee cords, but I wanted this thing up tonight and I was not going back to the hardware store. I think I'm good to go..
picture.php

O

otis33

welp, temps seem stable
picture.php

everybody in... give WiFi and one chem jack for her maiden voyage
picture.php

O

otis33

these are pretty well vegged, I think tomorrow will be day 1 of 12/12. should be done just in time to pad the bank account right as wife is plundering it for Christmas:dance013:

O

otis33

I still might put this 6 in with the Scott's ppk and a 1000 in here that I have laying around.

O

otis33

What size bulb are you running? I am running a 600 in a 5x5 secret jardin and my temps are about the same. I'd like to put a 600 in my 4x4 but it gets pretty hot in there[/QUOTEtthey do producehey do produce]

it's a600 wt... 6inch fan/filter I think 435cfm or so. it's in a basement that stays pretty cool. I may, if temperature allows, put a 1000 in there. I like 1000 watters. they don't cost much more , they do produce a bit more, and at this point, what's another 60 or so bucks on my already swollen power bill? a drop in the fucking bucket.

Latest posts

Latest posts