otis' vertical experiments and other projects

O

otis33

my lone sour bubble female....
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

6 males on their way out to the compost, I am considering keeping one to Chuck some pollen
picture.php

O

otis33

beds flipped today. the deep strawberry diesel will hopefully fill out the table a bit more over the next three weeks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

finally, the big ppk is loaded. these poor girls were root bound in keg cups and mite infested, but they are recovering. I'm going to get them nice and healthy before I flip them. I worked 9 hours today at the rental getting everything sorted over here. I will be harvesting three rooms very close to one another here in about 9 or 10 weeks. thank God for the bonsai heroes.
picture.php

O

otis33

it's kind of hard to tell, but these are three 6 plant donuts. 15 madness 3 og13
picture.php

O

otis33

Ifeel pretty good about the numbers for this donut screen run so far. the top circle is dry and jarred and weighs in at couple grams shy of 37 ounces. if the bottom circle yield similar to the top, this will easily be my best run yet.
picture.php

O

otis33

ouch! this trim was going really good, I thought at first I overvegged, but yield and quality have not s eemed to suffer. I won't know for a couple weeks, but this looks like it could be a personal yield record for me. hope I don't get any more if this on the last 2 plants I have to trim.
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

these unruly girls may have been close to filling every nook and cranny in the screens.

O

otis33

this one couldn't hold itself up crashing into a fan and some other stuff
picture.php

O

otis33

picture.php

this was a multi strain run on blumats fed h&g & silica only@1.0ec veg through flower. I can't wait to see what the 1000/600 stack yielded.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Awesome bro! Looks like you killed it man! I have that same fan in the last pic!

EDIT: damn! didn't even notice that mold! that sucks bro!

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
My Straw DD will rot like that if she goes too long. Its a small price to pay as long as most of the buds are clean. I am more likely to take her early vs. late b/c of the potential for rot once the buds start swelling.

Looking good!

View Image
this was a multi strain run on blumats fed h&g & silica only@1.0ec veg through flower. I can't wait to see what the 1000/600 stack yielded.

Those are some wicked colas,......looks like you know a THING or 2 about coco/training your girls!!:biggrin:

also cant wait too see what the 600 stacked do,bring it!

pt

O

otis33

the deep strawberry diesel is finally catching up to the madness. the canopy is nice and even, for the most part. was thinking maybe the next bed I build will be 5x10, I think these hoods could cover a5x5 area each.
picture.php
picture.php

O

otis33

future record breakers
left, Scott's og right, wifi
picture.php

left, gak(ogxak-47?) right, sour bubble
picture.php