What's new

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
May as well enjoy the only good news we've had in a while :)

2djs30k.gif

LMAO!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We got that fuckin' COWARD! So glad not ONE of ours got hurt/killed! True professionals!! :dance013:

Oh yeah, this is DEFINITELY not a political thread, this is a HISTORIC EVENT! :wave:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
the threat levels still remain and brian williams was explaining many new al-Qaida recruits have heard of him and it has been 10 years ago so we will always be at war with al-Qaida and killing bin laden has nothing to do with jobs or the us economy, does it change the forclosers on homes or reopen car manufacturers plants?

Here in the US we have teenagers plotting to kill students, teachers the commit suicide not counting the sick pricks like the old man who tried to blow up a mall in Colorado so with that said for every Bin Ladin dead their's 10 more young children growing up training in terrorist camps to take his place and have orders to relocate around the world.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
see, thats how these turn into political threads and why JJ is shutting them down. i've definitely refrained from stating any of my opinions on the subject in the threads, cause the debates used to go on for days and always ended ugly. best close the threads before everyone makes a fool of themselves.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Sorry guys. Much as I hate to do this, I'm closing the thread due to it's political nature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.