What's new

Ormus is the key to future agricultural productivity.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolute and total crock of shite , pseudo science at its worst.

"ORME" stands for "Orbitally Re-arranged Mono-atomic Elements". According to this self-described "leading authority" on "ORMUS", these snake oils all seem to be based on [completely fictional] "non-metallic forms of metallic chemical elements". There is even a junk patent covering this jiggery-pokery! Beyond this, the details vary with the particular hucksters that flog them:

Self-Regeneration Ormus for Healing and Alignment is "principally dedicated to resetting the vibration of your self [and] your soul". It is billed as "The Ormus of Happiness", offering "The Highest Vibrational Uplift and Soul Evolution." In order to guarantee this result, the proprietor-alchemist only whips up batches of this stuff by the light of the" Airies Full Moon".

For customers having more immediate practical needs, the Mother of Abundance Ormus "has a specific 'Abundance' and 'Money' focus":

"We get reports weekly of people who have had significant jumps in income from unexpected sources since taking Ormus."

The stuff about weird non-metallic metals aside, the products described here are actually made by treating "Pure Ocean Water" (a contradiction in terms!) with 5% sodium hydroxide, which converts some of the metallic ions to their insoluble hydroxides. Whether they bottle up the precipitate with the water they don't say — perhaps the light of the full moon makes a difference. Once it gets into your stomach, it's roughly equivalent to a dose of baking soda.

It is a well known phenomena that if you throw enough multi-syllabic, scientific sounding crap at someone they usually will shut up and listen, not wanting to look stupid.

The facts are that Dave Hudson is a fraud, a con-man, snake oil salesman, charlatan....etc.etc.

He fleeces the ignorant, in their ignorance, and is not even particularly original about it.

He describes a series of relatively simple chemical reactions and describes some things that are supposed to happen during them..

Reality is...he is just combing existing words in new ways and making no sense at all..

pseudo-scientifi-babble...

Unfortunately it is really difficult to educate the public about these parasites that prey on the real health fears of the general public.

People really want to beleive that there is a magic powder that will slow their aging and cure all their aches and pains.

Unfortunately, proper diet, good excercise and realistic health expectations and an accceptance that the aging process is a natural part of life does not seem to be catching on...

So these bastards make money selling worthless crap to the frightened and the sick and the desperate.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
has anyone used it tho?
Yes, I have.

Funny reading the comments from the smaller minded folks on here. lol You have such small lives. That's good though, you take up a smaller part of the world because of it. Leaves me more room. :D

:tiphat:

cyat

Veteran
Yes, I have.

Funny reading the comments from the smaller minded folks on here. lol You have such small lives. That's good though, you take up a smaller part of the world because of it. Leaves me more room. :D

:tiphat:

So what did you notice when using it? Ive always been intrigued

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Too little doesn't do anything and too much freaks your plants out into half-flowering, even in veg.

Let ya know more in a year when I've had time to mess with it more.