What's new

Original Haze x Sweet Tooth#3

Underground

#13 dried bud

The smell is sweet and spicy. Uncured taste is slightly spicy. Not as sweet and fruity as pure ST but not like Haze either. Quite smooth smoke for uncured bud. Effect is mellow and happy. After a couple of beers also giggly. Potency 7-8 out of 10.

Some pics from day 60 12/12. From the left #2, #9 and #12.

This is DJ Short's Blueberry F5 made by Rosy Cheeks also at 60 days. A couple of little buds were pollinated with Tootsie14 male.

Goldenseed

Nice!!

Thanks for the update!! Very nice pics and that Blueberry looks delicious...might be a dumb question but whats Tootsie 14? The male you used for the Incross of the SWT x Haze?

Keep us posted...always a pleasure to see such nice plants!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

Underground

Yes Tootsie14 was plant number 14, a male that I used for the Tootsie incross, Blueberry x Tootsie and also Cinderella99 x Tootsie. The Cindy was just a small plant for fast smoke so I didn't bother to take photos of her. But I pollinated some buds on her also. I cut the plant and collected the seed already and got about 50 good ones.

Blueberry x Tootsie will be named Blue Tootsie (how original). It is an interesting cross because Blueberry shouldn't add new genes in the mix, just change the percentages. As we know Sweet Tooth#3 has some Blueberry in it already.

Goldenseed

Hey!!

Just recognized the pics of the males on the previous site...well sometimes im to stoned.Nice that you used the male with that funky structure im excitd to see the offspring.The crosses sound all so good especially the Blue Tootsie has my attention,the Blueberry in the pic looks delicious.The Cindy x Tootsie should be nice too....wich Cindy did you use?

See ya...GS :wave:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Oops, seems like I contributed in this thread already :D

I was trying to imagine how those OH X ST would turn out and couldn't really get a clear picture, now I know. You will have to build on that smoke report as you get aqainted with the bud Underground. This cross should be quite potent concidering the parentage.

Stoned as in 'I just realized I've been watching the National Hungarian Ballet Company dance "The Miraculous Mandarin" on TV for I don't know how long, this stuff is dangerous", or just happy mellow weed?

That last Blueberry pic looks wild, I don't recognize that pheno. It looks more like the purple pheno of PPP.
FJ, are those plants from the keeper pheno batch or the blueberry smelling batch?

Underground

Rosy: The Blueberry came from the keeper batch. It doesn't smell like blueberry though. It has a generic sweet n fruity smell. I planted only one seed and this female is what I got. Small yielder but very pretty plant. Hopefully the bud is good.

I expect the longer flowering phenos of Tootsie to be more potent and hazy. This fast one is more on the ST side when it comes to high. I like it a lot since ST#3 is one of my all time favorites.

Underground

Blueberry harvested at 65 days. Most of the yield comes from the rock hard main bud. Side branches were small and weak. I've seen some pure ST#3 plants that had similar bud structure as this one has on the main bud. They also have the same kind of fruity candy smell. The Sweet Tooths have better branching and they yield a lot more though. Interesting.

Goldenseed

Hey!!

Nice plant,the head looks fantstic...very nicely grown and the yield shouldnt be too bad,even the lower buds look heavy.... very well done...keep us Updated!!!

Greetz GS :wave:

Underground

69 days 12/12.

#2 was harvested at 69. This one was the tallest plant, about 150cm.

#12 was harvested at 69 also. I would have liked to let her go a little longer but I found some mold on one of the colas. I didn't want to risk it spreading all over so I cut the plant down.

This one was a fat yielder. Biggest cola was longer than my forearm.

Underground

Here come the last harvest pics. The plants were cut at 73 and 74 days. I cut them down just in time, because I found a little mold on #9 inside the massive colas. Luckily it hadn't spread yet, so I cut off the bad parts and lost only a few grams of bud. I had to cut all the colas to individual buds to let em breath and dry. What a pain in the ass. Phew...

#9 at 74d.

Some colas were like children's baseball bats. This pheno has potential for crazy yields.

#7 at 74d. This one was probably the weakest plant in many ways.

She could have gone a little longer, but I got paranoid about the mold. Bad resin production.

#5 at 73d. This plant had a nice tropical look.

Long and slim colas.

The backcross to the ST#3 father was unsuccessful. The pollen had gone bad in the freezer and no seeds formed. Maybe it was a good thing because of the mold problems.

Some thoughts on this cross:
-They stretch a lot. Topping/LST is a must if you want to veg them.
-The best yielding phenos can get mold inside the big colas. That must come from the Sweet Tooth side of the cross.
-Most plants need a lot of support to stay up after 6 weeks of flowering. It would be a good idea to use some kind of net for support.
-Some plants have poor resin production and the dry bud doesn't look very good. The high is better than the looks though.
-Not good smoke for insomniacs. I've had some problems getting sleep when I go to bed after smoking this.

Last edited:
P

perakko

awesome plants bro!

and a very detailed report on the grow, thanks a lot, this was one of the more interesting threads here on icmag.

any future plans with this cross?

Underground

After some serious sampling, I've come to the conclusion that #12 was all-around the best plant. She had the best combination of yield, potency and taste. #9 was another impressing plant because of her crazy yield. These are the 2 lines that will be worked on in the future.

We have no schedule for the project. The work will be continued next year probably. Now it is time for something else.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Great report bro, definately a good cross to work with, in the future bro....:wave: Got some nice stuff cooking, talk to you soon.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Oh yeah, got clones of the #9 and #12? :D Have some DANK Cindy x Deep Chunk for ya in a few weeks, stinky danky girls. :D

Ulysses

Great grow report- complete and detailed... Most don't follow through to the end and leave alot of half reports. I like to hear the bad news about a strain or cross also- saves alot of time and effort...

Latest posts

Latest posts