What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallardDuck

My best ladies.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220127_174800_554.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.5 KB ID:	18056040

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_085859.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.7 KB ID:	18056046

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_090047.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	18056042

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_085956.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	18056043

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_085832.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.5 KB ID:	18056044

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_085908.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.4 KB ID:	18056045

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220128_085859.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.7 KB ID:	18056046

20211221_131210.jpg

Attachments

• 20220128_085859.jpg
    20220128_085859.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 29

MallardDuck

great plants! what's the smell like on those MallardDuck ?

Hmm they smell great. I almost hesitate to say what they smell like as they are both changing so fast. Not really strong yet but really good.

In early flower Mindblower 1 had a really oily chemically smell on the stem rub... almost like creosote. Now the resin smells of mango that was best eaten a week ago and on the edge of rotten, metal shavings and a bit of creosote and haze underneath.

In early flower Mindblower 2 had a Oily creosote stem rub as well but it was much sweeter smelling. Also smelled more "hazey" to start. ( This is my first real Haze hybrid I grew myself, so take this with a grain of salt, but they have that same hazey smell Blue Dream had when I smoked a lot of it.) Now the resin smells of ripe tropical fruits (pineapple, mango, something exotic), something sour, and a haze smell that permeates your nostrils at the end.

Big thanks to Maha Kala for sending my first Haze beans. I am having so much fun growing these plants! Im a new gardener of cannabis (2 years) so hearing you guys like my plants means a lot. (Really its all Maha though). I should really ask a Mod to change my name. People keep getting me mixed up with Donald.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
D5B679A2-3790-4949-BA77-38317ED22B6A.jpeg
5F2AB76E-AC43-46BC-9F6E-B62C338DF05A.jpeg
BFA06EB6-2502-4B59-A471-E3B750D2B884.jpeg
C8638DBE-3E9A-458A-AB58-95625A7E77DF.jpeg
Was working through this thread and really enjoying all of the genetics, grows, photos and generally good vibes. Loving the Mr. Shine influence. Given I’m down to my last few THH and they are old, I should pop them in the next season or two and see what comes up. But I was feeling inspired and looking back on one of my monster haze crosses from a few seasons ago. OTH x Malawi.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Laos x Mango Haze (Wal's), indoors organic mix under a 400 LED
Very lightly seeded by a Manipuri.
Two plants.
Click image for larger version  Name:	Laos x MH mid 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	18057671
Click image for larger version  Name:	Laos x MH mid 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	18057672
Click image for larger version  Name:	Laos x MH top.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.6 KB ID:	18057673

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
they look great chi,
nice work man ,
not easy to grow those heavy sativas to their fullest indoor ..
all the best for the last stages , im keen to hear how they go in the bowl ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Big thanks to Maha Kala for sending my first Haze beans. I am having so much fun growing these plants! Im a new gardener of cannabis (2 years) so hearing you guys like my plants means a lot. (Really its all Maha though).

thanks for nice words my friend. it is up to us, older growers, to share our love with younger ones. hopefully you will do the same in future.

read this and you will understand

"strains of plants are a bit like land, So I’ll use the analogy of MPOV on land. You can hold land, you can work it, your family can hold it in its control for many generations but you never really own it. So I feel while you have the land in your care, that is what you should do, care for it! So future generation can have the pleasure of it in the future. If you are a good person you will leave it in better condition than you found it in"

so we should thank skunkman, tom hill and others(like those unknown guys from Hawaii who made paki kush x thai) that they made it for future generations.

take care.

GreenAndFast

Hmm they smell great. I almost hesitate to say what they smell like as they are both changing so fast. Not really strong yet but really good.

In early flower Mindblower 1 had a really oily chemically smell on the stem rub... almost like creosote. Now the resin smells of mango that was best eaten a week ago and on the edge of rotten, metal shavings and a bit of creosote and haze underneath.

In early flower Mindblower 2 had a Oily creosote stem rub as well but it was much sweeter smelling. Also smelled more "hazey" to start. ( This is my first real Haze hybrid I grew myself, so take this with a grain of salt, but they have that same hazey smell Blue Dream had when I smoked a lot of it.) Now the resin smells of ripe tropical fruits (pineapple, mango, something exotic), something sour, and a haze smell that permeates your nostrils at the end.

Big thanks to Maha Kala for sending my first Haze beans. I am having so much fun growing these plants! Im a new gardener of cannabis (2 years) so hearing you guys like my plants means a lot. (Really its all Maha though). I should really ask a Mod to change my name. People keep getting me mixed up with Donald.

Maha Kala showing what it means to be an absolute gentleman of the cannabis industry. Aswell as others, you know who you are. My acid dream as fallen over and looks like be dying 😣. Such a shame I'll have to grow so more hehe

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
. I should really ask a Mod to change my name. People keep getting me mixed up with Donald.
well probably from the same flock anyhow mr mallard , hahaha ,
personally i think its a great choice of names ,]
perhaps im a little biased though ..... lol ..

great looking buds there too btw my feathered friend ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts