What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Exactly what some of us been have working towards for many years individually but by joining forces and fruitful colabs we will enhance the outcome severely collectively.
The future looks Irie AF!
Let’s continue working together creating most amazing psychedelic plants. :groupwave:

yes, only cooperation can lead us to success.

many claimed that they are working it many years. for example mr. nice seeds claimed that they got the best of haze hybrids forms.

and then I grew F13 x toms haze from elanius(will not talk my hybrids, not to look like egomaniac) and it blew out of the water all those a5, c5 variants... all those old forms. I am for such fresh innovative and original haze hybrids. toms haze is not incense haze, yet it blows out of the water all those dutch incense hazes. for example A5 x panama was not new form for me, like f13haze was. no, no. it reminded me old forms like jack or other A5 hybrids. and if it reminds you old form, it is not new form.. cant help myself. when new, then completely... and uncompromising new. Is original haze capable of it? yes. why? there are many phenos you can choose to work with to create new form of haze hybrid. new form has to be radical and limits breaking.

every decade has its herb. dont see any new haze hybrid form from last decade, only variants of old forms from 80s, 90s decades. nothing original, not real work with original haze.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
yes, only cooperation can lead us to success.

many claimed that they are working it many years. for example mr. nice seeds claimed that they got the best of haze hybrids forms.

and then I grew F13 x toms haze from elanius(will not talk my hybrids, not to look like egomaniac) and it blew out of the water all those a5, c5 variants... all those old forms. I am for such fresh innovative and original haze hybrids. toms haze is not incense haze, yet it blows out of the water all those dutch incense hazes. for example A5 x panama was not new form for me, like f13haze was. no, no. it reminded me old forms like jack or other A5 hybrids. and if it reminds you old form, it is not new form.. cant help myself. when new, then completely... and uncompromising new. Is original haze capable of it? yes. why? there are many phenos you can choose to work with to create new form of haze hybrid. new form has to be radical and limits breaking.

every decade has its herb. dont see any new haze hybrid form from last decade, only variants of old forms from 80s, 90s decades. nothing original, not real work with original haze.

Hi Maha in what way it blew out of the water all those a5, c5 variants... all those old forms ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
in all points. I said it already, but you dont listen. and I also said that new forms are controversial. and that's right, if the form is not controversial, it is not new form. I also said that new forms are not for people with closed mind or conservative people, if they will be concerned in it anyhow, it will be negative... I think I said it all already.

as a thinker, I know that anybody cant think in new forms without offending someone. some say my style of writing is aggressive and not polite enough. but it is the thought what offends those who say that. and it is also proof that the thought has its power and that thought dont let them cold. that thought is not empty.

those seedmakers which make seeds for demand, will mess with old forms only and will never discover new forms, because nobody can demand something what is not created yet, what is unknown to them.

take old form and add something else, and it will be new form? or rename it only? it doesn't work like that, it will be new form of old form, which is distinctively different from new form. like to cross sour diesel with super silver haze, how does that differ from old skunkhaze? I tell you, from my experience, that minimally...

conservative growers, the dogmatists, they want old proved forms. new forms are not for them. and if you dont want it, you will not get it. they will jump on it only in moment when it will be proved and old. so they are late, they are late even in moment, when new form is in creation process already. they are never in first row etc... I said it all already.

I like how mind of conservative refuses anything new, and instead of trying to understand what is going on, projects own kind of conservative reality according to mind program based on old forms. there is such trick or lie for them to receive the change more easily, which sounds: "I didn't create it, it was here already, I just discovered it..." but why to lie, when we are not in fear of inquisition haha.

Sub24ox7

DC926703-0F6A-4C65-8A73-69D54D8ED4D1.jpeg
Tropical boogie #6

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thank you guys, that you help me to present

new fresh innovative controversial subversive abundant uncompromising undiscovered FORMS of haze hybrid.

we are in front row, on first wave, we are pioneers of new forms, benders of new corners, creators of new styles, searchers for new experiences, diggers of new categories, changers of the course, where we are going, there aint stopping, where mediocrity is no option. inventors of new herbs.
and here is our manifest:

1. we want the herb that takes you high for hours

2. we want the herb which is maximally cerebral and psychoactive.

3. we want herb that builds minimal tolerance.

4. we want herb that brings joy and pleasure to our hearts.

5. we want herb which elevates human spirit to non expectable highs.

6. we want herb which designs our minds into new mental, emotional and energetic levels.

7. we want herb that allows us to hear big sound of this atomic age.

8. we want herb which taste beyond our imagination.

Let create it, right now! right here!

always best when we do things together as a team,
this benefits all ,
great criteria maha ...

CannaT

Premium user
in all points. I said it already, but you dont listen. and I also said that new forms are controversial. and that's right, if the form is not controversial, it is not new form. I also said that new forms are not for people with closed mind or conservative people, if they will be concerned in it anyhow, it will be negative... I think I said it all already.

as a thinker, I know that anybody cant think in new forms without offending someone. some say my style of writing is aggressive and not polite enough. but it is the thought what offends those who say that. and it is also proof that the thought has its power and that thought dont let them cold. that thought is not empty.

those seedmakers which make seeds for demand, will mess with old forms only and will never discover new forms, because nobody can demand something what is not created yet, what is unknown to them.

take old form and add something else, and it will be new form? or rename it only? it doesn't work like that, it will be new form of old form, which is distinctively different from new form. like to cross sour diesel with super silver haze, how does that differ from old skunkhaze? I tell you, from my experience, that minimally...

conservative growers, the dogmatists, they want old proved forms. new forms are not for them. and if you dont want it, you will not get it. they will jump on it only in moment when it will be proved and old. so they are late, they are late even in moment, when new form is in creation process already. they are never in first row etc... I said it all already.

I like how mind of conservative refuses anything new, and instead of trying to understand what is going on, projects own kind of conservative reality according to mind program based on old forms. there is such trick or lie for them to receive the change more easily, which sounds: "I didn't create it, it was here already, I just discovered it..." but why to lie, when we are not in fear of inquisition haha.

You wrote a long post and said nothing,
Is it some new taste or smell never discovered,some special tipe of high ??

I dont care about your philosophy at all....even think that its very bad.

is it some cultivar that no one has ever smelled or tasted ?

that was my question.

somehow it seems to me that you would like to impose new trends, and that's great but more or less everyone has been trying it for the last 20 odd years, and people are still crying over the cuttings of the 90's.

I am of the opinion that these good old buds are more the result of beginner intolerance to THC and childhood, than some quality varieties that are no longer exist today.

But anyways good luck,
he who does not seek will not find....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
You wrote a long post and said nothing,
Is it some new taste or smell never discovered,some special tipe of high ??

I dont care about your philosophy at all....even think that its very bad.

is it some cultivar that no one has ever smelled or tasted ?

that was my question.

somehow it seems to me that you would like to impose new trends, and that's great but more or less everyone has been trying it for the last 20 odd years, and people are still crying over the cuttings of the 90's.

I am of the opinion that these good old buds are more the result of beginner intolerance to THC and childhood, than some quality varieties that are no longer exist today.

But anyways good luck,
he who does not seek will not find....

yes, it was useless. but it is not my fault :D simply not enough understanding, when you dont know the difference between "trends" and new forms... you talking about marketing, I am not doing marketing here. if you are happy with your NL5haze, you are not the one I am talking to.

I am happy, you think it is very bad hehehe. it means, it is going in right direction.

CannaT

Premium user
I have been hearing such stories about some special varieties for years,

Your way of thinking is your fault, because it is limited by hatred of Neville's creations, and your own superiority, in order to think well, one must get rid of all prejudices.
thats why I said your philosophy is bad....

Real psychedelics open brain and remove learned prejudices,
therefore it could be concluded that you do not smoke psychedelic weed, nor are your breeds of some quality. And what you think is as irrelevant as what I think. All in all, a brain full of hatred and prejudice.

I asked you normally what your breeds have that is not already worn out ????

I did not get an clear answer,then some shit philosophy for lil kids.

therefore it could be concluded that there is no difference between you and any other ''seed producer'' of the last 30 years. You don't offer anything new, you just spit on the old.

:)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I answered you clearly, it blew your old forms out of the water in all points, and those points were written. everybody can read it. except of you. probably some prejudice in your head is preventing you from reading it.

stop trolling here. I am not interested in conversation with hater like you. I didn't offer you anything, I am sure it will not happen LOL

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
1. we dont want haze hybrid which makes a person deaf and blind. we want the opposite! we want haze hybrid which helps your mind to develop more than 5 senses.

2. we dont want haze hybrid which makes you feel like almost drunken, silly or goofy...

3. we dont want haze hybrid which makes you feel muddy.

4. we dont want haze hybrid which decreases your IQ.

5. we dont want haze hybrid which makes you feel crashed and devastated. we want haze hybrid which makes feel inspirational and uplifted.

6. we dont want haze hybrid which works like opiates. narcotic... and has stony body effect.

cheers.

midwestkid

Veteran
1. we dont want haze hybrid which makes a person deaf and blind. we want the opposite! we want haze hybrid which helps your mind to develop more than 5 senses.

2. we dont want haze hybrid which makes you feel like almost drunken, silly or goofy...

5. we dont want haze hybrid which makes you feel crashed and devastated. we want haze hybrid which makes feel inspirational and uplifted.

6. we dont want haze hybrid which works like opiates. narcotic...

cheers.

Greetings Maha, I have some of the Big South Pump soaking right now!
hey, I don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering if you would list your current strains and their lineages in a post here; so all of that info can be found in one place?
just an idea. Peace

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Greetings Maha, I have some of the Big South Pump soaking right now!
hey, I don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering if you would list your current strains and their lineages in a post here; so all of that info can be found in one place?
just an idea. Peace

Hi!

wish you good luck with BSP. BSP is not part of this haze hybrid concept. it is different hybrid. 3 way one and it doesn't contain toms haze. mother of it was almost perfect commercial for me, but it had some minuses, like shorter duration of effect, bshw fathers helped with it.

nice idea. I dont want this thread to be presentation of my work. plus it would awake hate and trolling, like you see above. but I can provide any info in private message, thank you for understanding.

//////

of course I dont say all toms haze hybrids are excellent, it depends on parents, but some of them do wonders for me. like that F13haze... maybe one thing I would change on f13haze and it is crazy munchies.

robotwithdreams

Veteran

6. we dont want haze hybrid which works like opiates. narcotic...

cheers.

Get outta my head!

here is a post from 2009 about sams skunk x haze , 14 week pheno that i still compare others to this day. Tried other skunk x haze packs and tom hill haze(only 5 females), and did not come close to the outlier plant that had popped up in that cross. For some time i believed that seed must have been from a thunk pack and snuck into the wrong pack. Any how the hunt continues.

funker,

If you have the space and the time, witout a doubt run those sam skunk x haze. And take clones. There is a pheno that takes about 14 weeks to ripen. Very clear high, really stimulates the mind and really motivating. Others phenos take 10 to 12 weeks. Also incredible plants for the taste and powerfull effect. Despite being too foggy for me, i still wish i could get me hands on those nugs, just for the incredible flavors that truly came out during some vaporizer sessions. Going back to the 14 week pheno, if you find it and you appreciate that kind of "high", you are gonna keep her around for a long time.

Yes those beans are tiny, but i believe thats normal for them.

Oh, one more thing, that 14 week pheno will not yield for shit.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Get outta my head!

here is a post from 2009 about sams skunk x haze , 14 week pheno that i still compare others to this day. Tried other skunk x haze packs and tom hill haze(only 5 females), and did not come close to the outlier plant that had popped up in that cross. For some time i believed that seed must have been from a thunk pack and snuck into the wrong pack. Any how the hunt continues.

thanks for nice reading robot. I liked thunk a lot, phenos I got, were even longer flowering than 14 weeks, but it was from seed, so from cut it can be 14weeker probably. it smoked like pure sativa almost, and peppery churchy smoke was just soo nice :D I found one green pheno which had a little skunk in it. Skunkman told me that he used purple thai in that cross, so I guess those colorful pheno were those leaning to thai the most. he said, that thai puts out some nanners, but he still used it, as it was so special. and indeed! one of the best thai hazes which I have that honor to try... it had same sour fruit thing going like black vietnamese.

yes, with toms haze one needs some luck. I was lucky enough, and my story is opposite to you, as I grew toms haze, and dropped thunk. mainly because toms haze was more easy to grow and I prefer citric haze.

my thunks:

fetch

I am sure, you will find good thai haze easily. MadMac has some..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Original Haze, the next generation, always expecting the unexpected.
You guys have a lot of experience, is this going to be any more potent or better quality than conventional plants?
Seedsman hz x Ohz90 F2

I am in love with my quad

sorry man, I missed your post, because of troll.

I think this particular mutation has no impact on effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.