What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is hard to say what triggered it. I have 96% humidity sometimes and indicas dont hermie, they just get all molded themselves :D and I just throw whole plants to compost :D last time I transplanted 3 weeks flowering mextasy cuts into ground and oh boy she didnt like it and put out nanners in late flowering. while some different plant, maybe from same gene pool, wouldn't mind it at all. it is reaction to stress. and some individuals are more prone to it. that's why it is better to test plants, you are using, properly then to regret later. if you are able to.. of course.

I have no clue about your environment. sorry, I cant imagine. I know you told me but I have never grown anything in such environment.

about zamal, yes it is like with that thai. I have never grown pure zamal and I dont see I will..., I only smoked zamal x NH from female seeds few times and it let deep impression in me :D I see using females of zamal is frequent, this is only zamal male used, I see around. if I think it rightly, what male it is, that I heard crazy intersexual story about him from Wally... then sure... you have something special. did I say it already? :D

this reminds me, that I have few crosses of zamal to grow. zamal x mango haze, zamal x toms haze, zamal x 12finger oaxacan. all zamal females used. from three different sources. sure, it is probably the best way to get some trippy stuff... along with black vietnamese crosses and toms haze crosses.

funkyhorse

I have 2 MBS x Zamal girls
The one I showed before is the fastest one.
The first MBS x Zamal girl is 57 days since she showed first pistils
She is still stretching
MBS x Zamal 1 day 57.jpeg

These are the 2 (GG#4 x DC) x Ohz indoors. Behind the lower of the 2 girls is the MBS x Zamal girl 1 of the picture above. Note that the MBS x Zamal is in 5 liter pot against 12 liter pot of the lower GG#4 girl. The tallest GG#4 girl is in 10 liters
Same like MBS x Zamal, there is also a very wide difference in flowering times and stretch in this cross
GG#4 x DC x Ohz girls indoors.jpeg

These girls I will call Double Ancestral Info Haze after reading Hempy thread. I hope nobody minds
These are the last survivors of the Ohz xy x xy experiment
This girl was born tri and she is in the only size that I can keep a haze indoors somehow happy: 1,3 lts
Ohz Double Ancestral Info.jpeg

This girl is in a 5 liter pot.
Since I hate topping plants, I dont have the indoor facilities in order to grow something like this
She is in a 5 liter pot and she is 3 meters tall. I will learn when they will start revegging but I doubt I will keep her until autumm, I dont know now
Double Ancestral Info Haze: Ohz xy x xy
Ohz xy x xy 3mts.jpeg

Enjoy your evening

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That plant seem to make some very long branches very cool...:)

yield should be good... bshw should speed it up, but I dont see it yet. hopefully in late flowering it will play role. 84 - 90 days for this one? and bshw should help with more compact buds than at haze. I was afraid about too much mazarization, and it looks like it is only at pheno2 which stopped to stretch first and has kind of thick leafs. you know mazar is very strong genetics, you can cross it with blueberry, then with silver haze and then with hawaiian and you will still get mazarized plants LOL like with deep chunk. I want to see what exactly this male is doing... and if I would cross with og kush, I would get palette of phenos, but as bshw is F15 it gives playground when I can see what haze male is doing to her... bshw is mild, but in crosses can be very potent. like surrealV1 or big south pump showed us. what I like on my favorite surrealV1 pheno is that my mind can remove from euphoric almost stoned head to active happy moving, freely how I want. great spicy orange candy taste on exhale, at end of joint it is more like woody lemon peel... great citrus taste.. not like bshw at all. this surrealV2 is more haze though.

...CR500AF...

yield should be good... bshw should speed it up, but I dont see it yet. hopefully in late flowering it will play role. 84 - 90 days for this one? and bshw should help with more compact buds than at haze. I was afraid about too much mazarization, and it looks like it is only at pheno2 which stopped to stretch first and has kind of thick leafs. you know mazar is very strong genetics, you can cross it with blueberry, then with silver haze and then with hawaiian and you will still get mazarized plants LOL like with deep chunk. I want to see what exactly this male is doing... and if I would cross with og kush, I would get palette of phenos, but as bshw is F15 it gives playground when I can see what haze male is doing to her... bshw is mild, but in crosses can be very potent. like surrealV1 or big south pump showed us. what I like on my favorite surrealV1 pheno is that my mind can remove from euphoric almost stoned head to active happy moving, freely how I want. great spicy orange candy taste on exhale, at end of joint it is more like woody lemon peel... great citrus taste.. not like bshw at all. this surrealV2 is more haze though.

Ya man:tiphat:

...CR500AF...

Let the boogie begin lol, nice start i got a few to get cracking just in the the process of cleaning and getting ready to go...:)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks good. dont let fool yourselves guys by broader shape of leafs. sure, kona contains some indica. but I tell you, that Mr. Shine took her to some wild dance, some ecstatic boogie.. she, with her innocent fragrance, was booglarized with offensive sour haze aroma. hahaha. so await nothing but haze!

The moon was a drip on a dark hood
‘N they were drivin’ around ‘n around
Vital Willy tol’ Weepin’ Milly
I’m gonna booglarize you baby
If I can find ah place t’ park my machine
Out ah town
Milly tol’ Willy come on over t’my house
I’ll slow your machine right down
‘Cause listen Vitals gives me the Willies
Drivin’ around ‘n around
If you keep beatin’ around the bush
You’ll lose your push
The moon was ah drip on ah dark hood
‘N they were drivin’ around ‘n around
Tush tush
Bogota boogie
Tush tush
Bogota boogie
Bogota boogie
I’m gonna booglarize you baby

...CR500AF...

And here we are, all on are our way, all this talk, got me to start a few Skunk haze hybrid's, to fill the room...:)

Well they are wet we will see what happens now lol...:)

Last edited:

...CR500AF...

First of this batch, surgery had to be done flipped it over lol first one tail first 1/2 inch high in the air, probably done, i seem to be 50/50 with this procedure..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts