What's new

Original Diesel.

TheDarkStorm

People call the first ECSD clone they know the Original Diesel and that's not the case.

Something pollinated a Diesel cut( Diesel 1 and 2 ) and ECSD was born which 99.9% know as Sour Diesel or ECSD and since Sour Diesel clones becoming a shadow of themselves (since around 2008) people have started calling there well kept ECSD clones the Original Diesel which are 2 different clones ?.

All I know is I've done breeding with many Diesel clones

Captain crip
Meltingpot
Chaco
Hazyfontazy/ Bachus

And smoked many others at cups etc etc

And all are great but this cut delivers the Diesel Gas everytime.
You guys keep coming in trying to discredit this cut ? Not the other way around as i say all legit Diesel cuts are very special ,so il proudly speak of its quality as I do every few years someone new comes in.

The story will never be discovered when talking about Diesel and chemdog as bag seed is a mystery and some people don't want the story out or don't want people's intentions known
I wouldn't worry ojd....your s1 speaks volumes....it seems to show traits in the tall ones that are similar to the old afghanT mothered super skunk. That superskunk hasnt even been around for decades.....and the shorter squatter ones im not going to say till im sure sure ,but defo are conected to the chem side....its not showing og leaning plants.....and I doubt anyones sour or diesel cuttings that are around now wen reversed will give an idea of what the true genetics were and speak for itself like yours does......wasnt the story originally chem, nl, old super skunk......your cutting ....most people aint even seen it let alone tried it....it speaks for itself.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't worry ojd....your s1 speaks volumes....it seems to show traits in the tall ones that are similar to the old afghanT mothered super skunk. That superskunk hasnt even been around for decades.....and the shorter squatter ones im not going to say till im sure sure ,but defo are conected to the chem side....its not showing og leaning plants.....and I doubt anyones sour or diesel cuttings that are around now wen reversed will give an idea of what the true genetics were and speak for itself like yours does......wasnt the story originally chem, nl, old super skunk......your cutting ....most people aint even seen it let alone tried it....it speaks for itself.
Yeah I'm not bothered at all , this cut has been smashing out winner after winner for 15 years , cup wins from hybrids etc and everyone and anyone who run any hybrid or S1 with this cut has been blown away

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you must be that special .01% am I right? Even though your plants look nothing like it and you live in the UK and I live in the US where it’s from lol.

ECSD and sour diesel are 2 different plants bro. ECSD is more lemon lime with fuel and skunk, where as the old sour cuts from New York are pure skunk and diesel fuel ⛽️. Also the original diesel was initially just chem 91 as stated by weasel himself. People started calling every clone sour diesel and original diesel, but the one that’s most prevalent and well known and even sold by Bronson Farms is the one that treetroit posted. Just because people told you your clone was this or that, unfortunately doesn’t make it so
None of the Diesel cuts I've ever grown or smoked had Lemon in them , that's the first thing I always think what ECSD has Lemon in it , none I know ? , just loud skunky Dank , very loud and potent , they the 2 signs , anyone with Lemon I think that's either bag seed or Reservoir seeds version

supermigu

Veteran
None of the Diesel cuts I've ever grown or smoked had Lemon in them , that's the first thing I always think what ECSD has Lemon in it , none I know ? , just loud skunky Dank , very loud and potent , they the 2 signs , anyone with Lemon I think that's either bag seed or Reservoir seeds version
Ak Brain's ECSD s1 do have a sour lime flavor.....the Riri clone also has a creamy lemon flavor

Munson

Veteran
Does anyone have pics of afghan T? Or knows how it smoked? Aside from Nevil or Shantis description.

Munson

Veteran
@ojd do you think you have the same OD that @schrooomy420 had? I’m just curious and interested. Seems like so many “diesel” cuts around and none have the original source names attached anymore.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

How would you know what a skunk smells like in the UK? It’s a genuine question seeing as they don’t stink like American skunks. 🦨 This back and forth thing with you and I is just pointless. Let’s just agree to disagree and move on already ☮

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

@ojd do you think you have the same OD that @schrooomy420 had? I’m just curious and interested. Seems like so many “diesel” cuts around and none have the original source names attached anymore.
Definitely not the schroomey 420 cut, that thing looks wayyyyy different and more like the real sour from NY anytime I’ve seen it

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Ak Brain's ECSD s1 do have a sour lime flavor.....the Riri clone also has a creamy lemon flavor
Thank you bro! Also I found a forum with cool pics of my ECSD cut from 2005, even older than the Chaco thread started in 2009.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/east-coast-sour-diesel-the-clone.6444/page-3

These pics and smell/taste descriptions are what my ECSD clone is like. I’ll post pics of my plant in 2 days at day 50
IMG_1870.png
IMG_1871.png
IMG_1865.png
IMG_1869.png
IMG_1867.png

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thank you bro! Also I found a forum with cool pics of my ECSD cut from 2005, even older than the Chaco thread started in 2009.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/east-coast-sour-diesel-the-clone.6444/page-3

These pics and smell/taste descriptions are what my ECSD clone is like. I’ll post pics of my plant in 2 days at day 50 View attachment 18952904 View attachment 18952905 View attachment 18952906 View attachment 18952907 View attachment 18952908
The old thread is not showing the ECSD clone but the females coming from REZ SD2,5 seeds. You realize 90% of the clones circulating today are from seeds made by REZ/OJD/Karma or Topdawg, not the original ECSD.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

The old thread is not showing the ECSD clone but the females coming from REZ SD2,5 seeds. You realize 90% of the clones circulating today are from seeds made by REZ/OJD/Karma or Topdawg, not the original ECSD.
Nah go to page one, Smokey is growing the ECSD. Look at the whole thread before you go spouting off bro lol. The huge yielding plants are the sour d ibl from Rez. Not the lower yielding plants bro. Even crazy composer is in the thread discussing the lower yielding ECSD cut that Smokey is growing. Read up bud

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I'm not dumb enough to buy any clones with a famous name, I grow from seeds who have proven to be worthy. You're the one claiming you have a cut older than mathusalem , where is yours?
Sounds like a hater with no ECSD clone connections. Basically you don’t have any ground to stand on is what you’re saying, zero experience. Moving on…

kro-magnon

Veteran
Sounds like a hater with no ECSD clone connections. Basically you don’t have any ground to stand on is what you’re saying, zero experience. Moving on…
You're a fine piece of trash who don't belong here, insulting when we don't follow your shady narrative. You still have not shown anything you've grown.
Everyone has access to strainly this days, any sucker can buy ECSD if he wants.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rgd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro enjoyed your ECSD, no need to rip on others and other versions as you ain't tried them all.

I've defo tried alot more than most and done alot of seed making with many Diesel cuts also so I've learned alot over the years since been making seeds with many different Diesel clones for over 15 years.

There no contest here , if your cuts good great , but that don't take anything away from other good cuts

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stated all the Diesel clone onlys cuts I mentioned I've run were all very good , we all have our own preferences and favourites

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
holy shit... never knew of strainly till i saw your thread yesterday... not sure how legit the cuts/seeds are, doubt i'd buy from the site, but sure is interesting... thanks..

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

You're a fine piece of trash who don't belong here, insulting when we don't follow your shady narrative. You still have not shown anything you've grown.
Well, whatever makes you feel better about yourself bro. I’ll be enjoying my sour diesel regardless of what insults you sling

Latest posts

Latest posts