What's new

Original Diesel.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

OJD Original Diesel S1 ⛽ 🔥
This girl is the fat leaves Afghani leaning I posted earlier in thread

Becoming a security risk after hitting 8 weeks in flower, buds like hand grenades
Twice Iv been told by neighbours they can smell it , I have a brand new 8inch carbo air cf an it’s over powering it,

Sour Diesel phenotype she’s loud starting to purple up
9half weeks flower
View attachment 18950649 View attachment 18950650 View attachment 18950651 View attachment 18950652 View attachment 18950653 View attachment 18950654
Jah Hoovers “ECSD” cut
IMG_1770.png
IMG_1772.png

Attachments

• IMG_1771.png
    IMG_1771.png
    2 MB · Views: 42

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you guys think? Another rabbit hole? View attachment 18950732
Look at the date ( 2010) This is before JJ sampled flowers of Jah hoover , and us also telling Jah it defo wasn't the ECSD clone many times( as I had the ECSD clone already)
After JJ tried it it was confirmed it was the Original Diesel clone.
Look up jah mention it now he calls it the Original Diesel or Original Sour Diesel.

This has been hashed out over a decade ago by many people we don't care what you think or say.
You enjoyed yours and we enjoy ours, I been breeding with all the well known ECSD cuts back in 2008 this Original Diesel cut I use is superior in breeding to any of the other well known cuts.

Another well know breeder ( I cant remember who ) even does a video explaining ECSD clone doesn't breed true and is very hard to lock in Diesel traits , where the Original Diesel clone breeds for Diesel everytime

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This debate was done over a decade ago, sorry your late to the party, we been working with Diesel for over 15 years.

Crack on with your diesel project and il throw a pack of your S1 against my S1' anytime you want

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

This debate was done over a decade ago, sorry your late to the party, we been working with Diesel for over 15 years.

Crack on with your diesel project and il throw a pack of your S1 against my S1' anytime you want
Keep in mind there were MANY ECSD pheno’s too bro. Dr. Greenthumb made tons of S1’s and people had popped bag seeds etc. Nobody is saying they are bad genetics, just simply not what I see being called original diesel in the US which is where original diesel is from.
Look at the date ( 2010) This is before JJ sampled flowers of Jah hoover , and us also telling Jah it defo wasn't the ECSD clone many times( as I had the ECSD clone already)
After JJ tried it it was confirmed it was the Original Diesel clone.
Look up jah mention it now he calls it the Original Diesel or Original Sour Diesel.

This has been hashed out over a decade ago by many people we don't care what you think or say.
You enjoyed yours and we enjoy ours, I been breeding with all the well known ECSD cuts back in 2008 this Original Diesel cut I use is superior in breeding to any of the other well known cuts.

1 of the biggest breeders ( I cant remember who ) even does a video explaining ECSD clone doesn't breed true and is very hard to lock in Diesel traits , where the Original Diesel clone breeds for Diesel everytime
Well who cares what you think or say with that attitude? Seems most people on here agree you don’t have the real original diesel. Maybe a pheno of daywrecker but not original diesel like the pic I posted. You can’t even post a pic of the original mom but claim you’ve had it for 15 years or whatever. I wasn’t coming at you to be a dick, just showing you my findings that perhaps your perception of original diesel is incorrect, which it seems to be judging by all the American pics of original diesel on instagram and the old forums. I’m sure whatever S1’s you made are nice, just not original diesel from what I’m seeing. Don’t believe me? Go to IG right now and type in original diesel and 9/10 photos look nothing like these S1 pheno’s bro

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd is it this cut ? that was originally wrongly called the SD DNA cut ?
i remember being told it was the Original Diesel after a year or two of holding it... It looked more like an OG than the ECSD ..
SourDNAat18days.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
ojd’s diesel is looking good at my place

I also grew those old ecsd s1’s..
they make toweringly potent weed..
taller plant..huge colas smelly sticky yield
weed people still talk of

this old "orig diesel" has fat leaves..
I do expect it to be good..
sure packs good looking bud on a short frame..

will also let you know how it shapes up against
the outdoor [grown indoor] iaf x ecsd fem..
.....its looking so good

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Rgd

Veteran

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah... my lights not as big, mine scrogged and less N but i'd say they the same.. which would make sense if they came from the same guy (RIP) - at about 8 weeks.
origianalD@53days.jpg
originalD@53days.jpg

VG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep in mind there were MANY ECSD pheno’s too bro. Dr. Greenthumb made tons of S1’s and people had popped bag seeds etc. Nobody is saying they are bad genetics, just simply not what I see being called original diesel in the US which is where original diesel is from.

Well who cares what you think or say with that attitude? Seems most people on here agree you don’t have the real original diesel. Maybe a pheno of daywrecker but not original diesel like the pic I posted. You can’t even post a pic of the original mom but claim you’ve had it for 15 years or whatever. I wasn’t coming at you to be a dick, just showing you my findings that perhaps your perception of original diesel is incorrect, which it seems to be judging by all the American pics of original diesel on instagram and the old forums. I’m sure whatever S1’s you made are nice, just not original diesel from what I’m seeing. Don’t believe me? Go to IG right now and type in original diesel and 9/10 photos look nothing like these S1 pheno’s bro
99.9% have never grown or even seen the Original Diesel its that rare , everyone has seen the ECSD and 10 versions off it yes

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this is what came to me as original diesel by way of stoney917 (R.I.P.)
View attachment 18951036 View attachment 18951037 View attachment 18951038
People call the first ECSD clone they know the Original Diesel and that's not the case.

Something pollinated a Diesel cut( Diesel 1 and 2 ) and ECSD was born which 99.9% know as Sour Diesel or ECSD and since Sour Diesel clones becoming a shadow of themselves (since around 2008) people have started calling there well kept ECSD clones the Original Diesel which are 2 different clones ?.

All I know is I've done breeding with many Diesel clones

Captain crip
Meltingpot
Chaco
Hazyfontazy/ Bachus

And smoked many others at cups etc etc

And all are great but this cut delivers the Diesel Gas everytime.
You guys keep coming in trying to discredit this cut ? Not the other way around as i say all legit Diesel cuts are very special ,so il proudly speak of its quality as I do every few years someone new comes in.

The story will never be discovered when talking about Diesel and chemdog as bag seed is a mystery and some people don't want the story out or don't want people's intentions known

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

99.9% have never grown or even seen the Original Diesel its that rare , everyone has seen the ECSD and 10 versions off it yes
And you must be that special .01% am I right? Even though your plants look nothing like it and you live in the UK and I live in the US where it’s from lol.
People call the first ECSD clone they know the Original Diesel and that's not the case.

Something pollinated a Diesel cut( Diesel 1 and 2 ) and ECSD was born which 99.9% know as Sour Diesel or ECSD and since Sour Diesel clones becoming a shadow of themselves (since around 2008) people have started calling there well kept ECSD clones the Original Diesel which are 2 different clones ?.

All I know is I've done breeding with many Diesel clones

Captain crip
Meltingpot
Chaco
Hazyfontazy/ Bachus

And smoked many others at cups etc etc

And all are great but this cut delivers the Diesel Gas everytime.
You guys keep coming in trying to discredit this cut ? Not the other way around as i say all legit Diesel cuts are very special ,so il proudly speak of its quality as I do every few years someone new comes in.

The story will never be discovered when talking about Diesel and chemdog as bag seed is a mystery and some people don't want the story out or don't want people's intentions known
ECSD and sour diesel are 2 different plants bro. ECSD is more lemon lime with fuel and skunk, where as the old sour cuts from New York are pure skunk and diesel fuel ⛽️. Also the original diesel was initially just chem 91 as stated by weasel himself. People started calling every clone sour diesel and original diesel, but the one that’s most prevalent and well known and even sold by Bronson Farms is the one that treetroit posted. Just because people told you your clone was this or that, unfortunately doesn’t make it so

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure , all grows can look different so can't confirm.

This cut does grow more chem looking than the ECSD cut but not like OG kush
@ojd is it this cut ? that was originally wrongly called the SD DNA cut ?
i remember being told it was the Original Diesel after a year or two of holding it... It looked more like an OG than the ECSD ..
View attachment 18951035

Reactions: Rgd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you must be that special .01% am I right? Even though your plants look nothing like it and you live in the UK and I live in the US where it’s from lol.

ECSD and sour diesel are 2 different plants bro. ECSD is more lemon lime with fuel and skunk, where as the old sour cuts from New York are pure skunk and diesel fuel ⛽️. Also the original diesel was initially just chem 91 as stated by weasel himself. People started calling every clone sour diesel and original diesel, but the one that’s most prevalent and well known and even sold by Bronson Farms is the one that treetroit posted. Just because people told you your clone was this or that, unfortunately doesn’t make it so
I've had friends in USA since coming online and had access to many special cuts , get over it anyone can access cuts with connections

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This cut is pure Gas , Skunk , Diesel
More than any Diesel I've ever sampled and ive tried all the well known cuts and grown all the old Sour Diesel cuts.

This cut has ZERO Lemon and all Gas N Skunk

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The words of JJ and AJ when trying this cut in Europe told me everything I needed to know