What's new

Original Diesel.

St. Phatty

I grew out "Dieselicious" from "Freedom of Seeds" but it wasn't a great flower.

I was expecting a killer smoke with a fuel-y smell.

TheDarkStorm

Brother this is one post I 100 % agree with you on

I have No idea exactly the Sour D cut they used . But I’m sure that’s the same diesel I smoked consistently for years in Brooklyn NY .

Incredible the best Sour on steroids, We share the Same Experience

I wrote something Soo similar in my notes after smoking Sour cream in 06 , that Selected Cut from grey area at the time was one of the best Diesel hybrids I’ve ever experienced. No Haze whatsoever in her taste / aroma

Respect brother, Are you from Holland ?

1luvbigherb
Im actually from the uk bigherb, though from the 80's up until 2002/04 there was quite alot of back and forth to Holland and Belgium......as individuals all of us may not always agree on things....but thats ok because we can agree to disagree respectfully.....quite afew of the descriptions you have given on things have straight away matched things I know well.....as you know you dont see many people describing some of those things ...also wen you describe things you describe them well and in such a way they can't be mistaken for something else...those who have come across those things will recognize the descriptions straight away as being a specific thing....
Funny you mention sour cream.....I managed to find some crazy sour plant in one of those....I would say better than the mother used.....some sour plants you can see the lime green big round caylaxes bunched together to make the buds....well the 1 plant I found out of the sour cream came out with really dark green leaves but abit more slimmer than normal diesil...alot of 3 blader leaves....and a very woody branch structure with some reding.....there were huge perfectly round individual luminous lime green calyxes all spread out individually all over the plant, none clumpe together to look like normal buds..but all individual beads spaced out..it came out very very fuely, limey sour smelling and had the taste to match and would leave a strong smacking sour tang on your tongue and lips....when harvested all I had was no buds at all but big round puffy individual calyxes...loads of them...It was proper strong too...but it had a more speady racy edge too it before later later the daywrecker part would kick in......due to some mishaps I lost it not long after...but I would put that plant up against any sour types and im confident it would crush them....it was very unique too due to how the bud would come out..just big individual puffed up beads...i would put it in one of the best types of bud ive come accross.....considering the plant I found out one of the hybrids made with the OD clone...and some of the other killer plants ive seen it put out..it wouldn't surprise me if the original diesel mother plant was responsible for many of the other fire sour cuts out there in some way

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Original diesel...same cut ojd has....jah's pictures of it
IMG_20230318_200546.jpg
IMG_20230318_200506.jpg
IMG_20230318_200443.jpg

thegermling2.0

I got a headband cut from my friend who got it from @Chunkypigs at genetraders. It grew like an og and had og like buds (may still have pics). I lost the cut but my friend still has it so I’m getting it back.
@Dawgz_Daze la kush is held tightly. I know you’re on Matt’s discord but I find it very hard to believe they gave you a cut. Anything else labeled as la kush not from their circle is probably a fake imho. La kush is a sour not diesel right?
@ojd Melting pot farms on ig sent puts a original diesel s1 pack for auction but they don’t want anything less than 1k for those seeds. No pack of seeds is worth that much imho. I’m interested in your od but bro put that bitch in flower so we can see her features. If you still have s1 seeds that are nowhere near that price I’m down to grow them.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who's interested in running either of these for a log on icmag.com

Diesel Madness Feminized seed = NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

Dieselope Feminized seed = Hazeolope clone ( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma's famous G13 Haze Male from seeds from Nevil's Castle days)
X Original Diesel clone Reversed.

Only for people who have run logs before on icmag.com ( for any breeder not just me) or long term members

Diesel Madness more for a Haze/Diesel fan as could be extrem although this Original Diesel clone I use dominates anything it touches.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mate I would love to try the dieselope but I would have to complete my test for rgs first- if that’s ok with you let me know 👍
That hazealope has had me intrigued for a good while 🙃

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the od meltingpotfarm has.

I got a headband cut from my friend who got it from @Chunkypigs at genetraders. It grew like an og and had og like buds (may still have pics). I lost the cut but my friend still has it so I’m getting it back.
@Dawgz_Daze la kush is held tightly. I know you’re on Matt’s discord but I find it very hard to believe they gave you a cut. Anything else labeled as la kush not from their circle is probably a fake imho. La kush is a sour not diesel right?
@ojd Melting pot farms on ig sent puts a original diesel s1 pack for auction but they don’t want anything less than 1k for those seeds. No pack of seeds is worth that much imho. I’m interested in your od but bro put that bitch in flower so we can see her features. If you still have s1 seeds that are nowhere near that price I’m down to grow them.
The Diesel clones are extremely hard to Reverse or get viable pollen so I understand the higher than normal price .
I tried to Reverse Melting pots cut years back and couldn't get it to give viable pollen using Colloidal Silver, I also tried the Original Diesel clone back then and was also unable to get any either.
Now I use STS I've got all cuts to Reverse just some don't give viable pollen or very little ( 5% normal Reversed plant).

I been selling my last packs of Original Diesel S1 for Triple price and won't ever release S1's at less than Double price in future due to such small seed return.
Il always offer the hybrids at normal price ( until sold out then I hold last 20 packs for my Triple list) just not the S1 at normal price

thegermling2.0

The Diesel clones are extremely hard to Reverse or get viable pollen so I understand the higher than normal price .
I tried to Reverse Melting pots cut years back and couldn't get it to give viable pollen using Colloidal Silver, I also tried the Original Diesel clone back then and was also unable to get any either.
Now I use STS I've got all cuts to Reverse just some don't give viable pollen or very little ( 5% normal Reversed plant).

I been selling my last packs of Original Diesel S1 for Triple price and won't ever release S1's at less than Double price in future due to such small seed return.
Il always offer the hybrids at normal price ( until sold out then I hold last 20 packs for my Triple list) just not the S1 at normal price
How does melting pots od compare to yours? Any similarities and differences?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mate I would love to try the dieselope but I would have to complete my test for rgs first- if that’s ok with you let me know 👍
That hazealope has had me intrigued for a good while 🙃
Hit me up when ready and if seeds still available defo

Jcue81

1 other thing I will say is I noticed the broadmite pandemic years ago seemed to off damaged alot of the known ECSD cuts that go around and they are a shadow of what they were years ago

interesting. You think the DNA of the plant has changed from all those systemics, or do you think there are viruses transmitted from those pests that we have yet to identify and understand. Or something else? Curious to hear your thoughts on that.

thegermling2.0

interesting. You think the DNA of the plant has changed from all those systemics, or do you think there are viruses transmitted from those pests that we have yet to identify and understand. Or something else? Curious to hear your thoughts on that.
Aphids and other sap sucking insects do transmit viroids. The hops latent viroid can cause loss of vigor among many other symptoms. There’s a plague of it going around the community for the last 5 years or longer.

St. Phatty

I noticed Karmas Sour Diesel bx2 is in Stock at Attitude UK if any are looking. .

Any opinion on Critical Sour Diesel from Emerald Triangle Seeds ?

I got a sample of that in a recent seed purchase. It's supposed to grow big.

The one time I tried something that was labelled Diesel, at a dispensary in SF, it was Super Trichome laden, and looked GREAT.

But when I smoked it, it was very strange. No apparent high.

I did not understand. I don't know what that was.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

The one time I tried something that was labelled Diesel, at a dispensary in SF, it was Super Trichome laden, and looked GREAT.

on the other hand, we copped some weed on maui that looked like shit, and not in a good way, few visible tricomes, stringy, etc... turned out the shit was very/very good.... so i guess looks can be deceiving.. gotta smoke it....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hemp or drug type cannabis can look identical. If you don't get high it was prob hemp.

I'm not familiar with any other SD in seed form other than Karma, Soma, 303 and rezrat. I preferred the daywreaker clone from 09.,

Last edited: